kostello

Aug 3, 2017
Hello there. First of all thanx a lot to everyone who made this big catalog available!

And now to the point. I'm looking for PSD file of this pic from 132 Term
06_evelynn_KDA_portait_v2.jpg
If it exist can you guys help me find it please? I searched nearly everything i could but had no luck.
Please!

IN RETURN:
In return I'm sharing with you FullHD 60fps animation that I personally made for desktop wallpaper (and if I get needed Eva's PSD I will have time to make NSFW version of this animation)

ezgif-3-f0d64ae89819.gif

Free donwnload:
|

If you give me PSD to Eva from 132, you will really help me make animated version of that art, and ofcource I will upload it here.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Hello there. First of all thanx a lot to everyone who made this big catalog available!

And now to the point. I'm looking for PSD file of this pic from 132 Term
View attachment 1099618
If it exist can you guys help me find it please? I searched nearly everything i could but had no luck.
Please!

IN RETURN:
In return I'm sharing with you FullHD 60fps animation that I personally made for desktop wallpaper (and if I get needed Eva's PSD I will have time to make NSFW version of this animation)

View attachment 1099625

Free donwnload:
MEGA |

If you give me PSD to Eva from 132, you will really help me make animated version of that art, and ofcource I will upload it here.
You should upload that animated wallpaper to Wallpaper Engine.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Idk if I should be asking here but is only making a new Mega account enough to keep you safe? I'm willing to share files I have by uploading to Mega but I don't want to fuck myself and get my IP banned since I use one for myself personally.

Asdferman

Oct 28, 2017
Idk if I should be asking here but is only making a new Mega account enough to keep you safe? I'm willing to share files I have by uploading to Mega but I don't want to fuck myself and get my IP banned since I use one for myself personally.
Not sure, but typically the mods can get a mirror set up pretty quick so you can take your files down. you could try dm'ing rf96, who knows more than I do

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Upload the files in a zip to some anon upload website otherwise create a new free MEGA account (50gb max storage from memory??) that is not linked to your paid MEGA, upload files to it and then if it gets reported and banned, no loss to you or danger to your paid MEGA.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Upload the files in a zip to some anon upload website otherwise create a new free MEGA account (50gb max storage from memory??) that is not linked to your paid MEGA, upload files to it and then if it gets reported and banned, no loss to you or danger to your paid MEGA.
I searched online and saw that Mega had IP banned some people for copyright infringement and blocked them from making a new account

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes