johnycage69

Nov 22, 2019
I was Surfing through 420chan and look what I found out?! on SakimiChan Threads, Can we give a applause for this man here, we knew him too as well in here, He just made a statement in there and Wow I was shocked too for the first time. (I know that 420chan free source with CONTENTS of spamming posts every time as well as users are just cursing bad words even you post something right or even more good quality everytime but that seems to didn't happen in this part of the section. 20191208_003156.jpg
If 420chan somehow make some privacy policy to their forums or update to new website with rules like this forum you will love to see more good content out there as first as possible even if you have to make registration. Although I have nothing say!!

Last edited:
May 21, 2019
I was Surfing through 420chan and look what I found out?! on SakimiChan Threads, Can we give a applause for this man here, we knew him too as well in here, He just made a statement in there and Wow I was shocked too for the first time. (I know that 420chan free source with CONTENTS of spamming posts every time as well as users are just cursing bad words even you post something right or even more good quality everytime but that seems to didn't happen in this part of the section. View attachment 480861
If 420chan somehow make some privacy policy to their forums or update to new website with rules like this forum you will love to see more good content out there as first as possible even if you have to make registration. Although I have nothing say!!
so did u see me in there =))) these people are asshole

Reactions: johnycage69
May 21, 2019
Yeah!!! I see you over there too. They're cursing words at about password that you locked on this Months rewards archive on 112-113 terms even if you share big files to them.
I actually shared it a lot of times already. But there are more and more miserable, free-to-demand, and demanding components, like I have to pay tribute to them or other guys who try to break a thread.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes