felicegeiger

Jan 5, 2020
..https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=sakimichan
Killing the revenue up before the releases, some Patron needs to chill.
Why do you think Sakimi didn't post intimate NSFW version before on her Patreon publically and made the picture covered blacked in social media? Also the Link source that watermark to the picture is from Telegram so soon as you join up they gonna ask for fundraiser + throw you a link & after all the money they collect gonna purchase you a term when the rewards drop, ain't that some black market shop. Yeh I seen that before happend always to Patreon contents. :confused:

Last edited:

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Killing the revenue up before the releases, some Patron needs to chill.
Why do you think Sakimi didn't post intimate NSFW version before on her Patreon publically and made the picture covered blacked in social media? Also the Link source that watermark to the picture is from Telegram so soon as you join up they gonna ask for fundraiser + throw you a link & after all the money they collect gonna purchase you a term when the rewards drop, ain't that some black market shop. Yeh I seen that before happend always to Patreon contents. :confused:
You mean Telegram scams, right? Been hearing them way back when but are they really that such a threat?

johnycage69

Nov 22, 2019
but not the voice-over files, which is what I'm looking for atm :D
You're asking for Sakimi's Tier 3 with US $10 per month which have 2 Terms but if you are from European country don't know how much european credit card cost because of the Country TAX tho.

Also the cost depends on which religion country are you from? it really does.

Last edited:

JackGenesis

Mar 4, 2018
You're asking for Sakimi's Tier 3 with US $10 per month which have 2 Terms but if you are from European country don't know how much european credit card cost because of the Country TAX tho.

Also the cost depends on which religion country are you from? it really does.
In Germany, the TAX is 19%. So for Patreon, every Tier plus 19% on it. 10$ tier it is only 1,90$ but the higher the prize it gets worse. The only thing that helps a little bit is the dollar to euro difference, which lowers the price a little bit.

Reactions: reviewthe5

neko29.ssn

Dec 28, 2019
recently come across a chinese website may contains quite complete sakimichan's collection (JPG + PSD + video)
I haven't got the chance to download from it yet.. (it need 199 gold <forum currency> and baidu cloud account)

>> <<

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Credit: whoisrien "rienfeeds" on 420chan 2018.
Correct me if im wrong, but that's still the downscaled 900kb. Unless... that is highest source for that term.

I just checked my archive and all of term 85 is 900kb and under. Anyone know if there's a better source?

Reactions: Gemini667
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes