elementalisst

Jan 21, 2020
Hello guys
excuse me for my bad english first
i found this community few days ago and i found it so useful, i have to say thank you to many of you guys
i'm a fan of sakimichan's atrs but as i saw in here you guys got a handsome collection of it and getting updates fast and in high quality condition, so i decided to help this community in another way
i'm capable to pay up to 10$ per mount for any Artist you want on patreon and share the stuff here with you guys

please offer me an artist you are most interested and you dont have access to the latest paid stuffs
for the part of the share and trade :)

Cheeeeeers!

johnycage69

Nov 22, 2019
Hello guys
i found this community few days ago and i found it so useful, i have to say thank you to many of you guys
i'm a fan of sakimichan's atrs but as i saw in here you guys got a handsome collection of it and getting updates fast and in high quality condition, so i decided to help this community in another way
i'm capable to pay up to 10$ per mount for any Artist you want on patreon and share the stuff here with you guys

please offer me an artist you are most interested and you dont have access to the latest paid stuffs

Cheeeeeers!
Remember people are not allowed to comment in to thread with other subjects and same goes to other threads as well, if someone try to do that those comments gonna deleted by mods of this forum but your new member trying to help a creator from Patreon, which is a good news for creators out there. So they'll understand the purpose of your reply.

Let me help you out!

If you look at the there's a request section for each category, the rules (and layout info) is in a pinned thread inside the request section. For comic like things the request thread is and rules .
My requested thread is here, If you want to help! [Comics] - [Collections] WhiteViper

Last edited:

adiktusss

Jan 25, 2020
Hello guys

Cheeeeeers!
Hi there! If you are willing to do that much. We'd appreciate it if you can share the video tutorials of sakimichan? I've been trying to find a source for the voice over tutorials but can't seem to find a good one.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Hi there! If you are willing to do that much. We'd appreciate it if you can share the video tutorials of sakimichan? I've been trying to find a source for the voice over tutorials but can't seem to find a good one.
I saw your messages on the axsens thread, I found this place a few months back where sakimi's tutorials were being shared there

Reactions: a880607023

adiktusss

Jan 25, 2020
I saw your messages on the axsens thread, I found this place a few months back where sakimi's tutorials were being shared there
Hi there! Thank you so much for this! Most of these are just video process but I found some with voice over of terms that I didn't have yet so really thanks. ❤

May 21, 2019
Do u know how to register QQ? I try all menthod but still fail, elemen3d need QQ for login :cry:
Currently, China is tightening up network problems, it seems that they have blocked account registration from foreign countries. I also tried to set up an account to accumulate gold but without success.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Do u know how to register QQ? I try all menthod but still fail, elemen3d need QQ for login :cry:
I got it to work with google voice. Took me about a week though. Don't bother using a vpn (at least that didn't help me). It may have to do something with the network because I kid you not I was able to register the account on celluar data but on wifi I kept getting rejected. Best of luck.

johnycage69

Nov 22, 2019
I didn't receive my Pledge yet from Term 116-117 WTF??? but I can see it already up in the Element3D and Byzhihuo.com.
There's big controversy about her recent art about Bara Ganon x link in DevianART, she made 403 popups on her account for nearly 3 hours just to delete those messages but it's up now.

What can I say when people see things and just ignore it, her patrons number decrease this past days compare to the last month which counts 8070 in numbers.
NOW
20200206_114815.jpg

But I don't care I'm just here for those great content that's it.

I hope Rien for Patreon or either Ahegao for Baidu with PSD just share it UnlimitedLY.

May 21, 2019
There's big controversy about her recent art about Bara Ganon x link in DevianART, she made 403 popups on her account for nearly 3 hours just to delete those messages but it's up now.

What can I say when people see things and just ignore it, her patrons number decrease this past days compare to the last month which counts 8070 in numbers.
NOW
View attachment 542396

But I don't care I'm just here for those great content that's it.

I hope Rien for Patreon or either Ahegao for Baidu with PSD just share it UnlimitedLY.
haha =)) sorry maybe it will take more time because my country's network still not work properly. I am still trying down new term but very slow. So you guys maybe have to wait =(((
FULL VIDEO PSD =))

• Love
Reactions: T2D and johnycage69
May 21, 2019
9.3GB =)))
just one thing pls dont share it to 420chan..
I am very grateful to those who have created that topic to share with everyone but now the people in that topic do not deserve these photos. Their attitude as if we were slaves and the duty is to pay them monthly. Even those who are just waiting to sabotage cause war among people.

• Angry
Reactions: nume

SkyDive

Jul 2, 2017
Is Sakimi Chan sleeping or what I didn't receive my Pledge yet from Term 116-117 WTF??? but I can see it already up in the Element3D and Byzhihuo.com.

Is that Chinese racist or what???? :mad:
I don't even lol :FacePalm:to the last part.
Anyways, you'll get it sooner or later.
China gets it faster because their timezone is ahead which means that their payments process earlier on the 1st.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes