Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
No I mean on gumroad. If you miss a term, your only option is $70.
here's something I've done with her for years now. If you miss a term you can send her an email and ask if you can buy the term from her. With me she let me buy the term off from her for only 10$ (I would send the 10$ to her paypal, make sure you confirm with her before sending any money) this is something she had as an option years ago I stopped using it up until 2019. Idk if that's still an option now. So if you wanna try your luck then go for it.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Please Stop Coming Only To Do The Same Questions When We Told You Every Month "Check The Comments" "Be Patient" "Don't Repeat The Same Question As Every Month" :rolleyes: :cautious: Check Yourself When Sakimi Releases Her Terms, Don't Come Ask The Same Question.
It’s so bizarre , are they the same people? Both bolded the term numbers and used the exact same sentence

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SAAVEDRA

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Or you guys should just stop being triggered and bother answering them, it'll be the same every month as new people find the site. Ignore and move on lol.
true, everyone whos been on the internet long enough have mastered the art of not giving people shits lmao

Reactions: SAAVEDRA

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
All this arguing. I'll just leave this here which includes Terms 144 and 145 among all the other past terms and quietly go back to being my awesome self in real life. :D

Remember - Links don't live forever so move fast if you want the goods.

LadyAzazel

Mar 6, 2021
All this arguing. I'll just leave this here which includes Terms 144 and 145 among all the other past terms and quietly go back to being my awesome self in real life. :D

Mega

Remember - Links don't live forever so move fast if you want the goods.
Thanks, anyway I signed up to say thanks to everyone that made this collection possible for download.
PS: This site is awesome. You can find everything in here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyber_queen
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes