demise0

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for the share ,but I can't open the DS_Store file :cry:

Can someone reupload the file in another format please?
The Moc_OS and DS_Store files/folders make the format readable on Mac computers. I know little about Mac's file system, but it's not as simple as Windows just displaying all files in a folder/directory.

xknk444

Apr 18, 2020
Thank you both! Does anyone's computer using windows can directly unzip the download file and it works?

xknk444

Apr 18, 2020
yes, i'm using win 10 and everything seems normal
what kind of error do you have?
Thanks for your help :cry: I never meet this problem before..

when i unzipped the file ,i only saw these two folders
error1.jpg

and opened these folders ,i only got the same archive o_O
error2.jpg

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Thanks for your help :cry: I never meet this problem before..

when i unzipped the file ,i only saw these two folders
error1.jpg

and opened these folders ,i only got the same archive o_O
error2.jpg
Maybe try downloading it again? If it doesnt work again Ill upload the unzipped folder to mega

Reactions: xknk444

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
No... there's in the same condition ,only have the wrong file inside D:

Thanks for the help :oops: i have tried the mega ,mixdrop and the torrent ,but all get the same result :cry:
Then issue is on your end, I guess. As torrent initial uploader with Win 10, I can say it works fine after unpacking.

krystal92pl

Nov 15, 2020
rf96 I have 134, 140, 142, 144, 145, JPG, PSD, voice overs, process videos, animations but I'm not sure how to send you a link. I have 135 all but not animations (if there were any).
Let me know if you need any of this terms or maybe only voice overs or video process and I will upload it somewhere for you and delete after you download it. Then you can update first post :)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
All this arguing. I'll just leave this here which includes Terms 144 and 145 among all the other past terms and quietly go back to being my awesome self in real life. :D

Mega

Remember - Links don't live forever so move fast if you want the goods.
Thanks for this. Was real nice look through the Terms to see whats exactly in them.
Tho Terms 132, 133, 134 and 135 are marked with: 来自淘宝店铺:海棠素材 (google translate
From Taobao shop: Begonia material) LOL is that sakimichans site or something xD These Terms are also missing from the front page

Last edited:

KingKongsz

Jul 20, 2020
rf96 I have 134, 140, 142, 144, 145, JPG, PSD, voice overs, process videos, animations but I'm not sure how to send you a link. I have 135 all but not animations (if there were any).
Let me know if you need any of this terms or maybe only voice overs or video process and I will upload it somewhere for you and delete after you download it. Then you can update first post :)
It'd be awesome if you could send me the voiceovers and processes for 142,144, and 145!

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes