Praisedis

Feb 16, 2021
Привет. Я хочу знать, есть ли здесь кто-нибудь, кто может удалить водяные знаки с изображений этого автора? Пожалуйста, скажите мне, как это сделать.

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
hello everyone! Hope to hear you have a nice day!
I want to ask something please, I saw someone here like to update OP (which include everything even vid process). Mind telling me where can I find OP? I jumped to page 1 and it is not there:)
wish all the best hehe!

cute Element

Apr 5, 2021
Hm... I dont get it. On term 146 is rosaria and nsfw 6 looks identical to nsfw 7. What the difference? In 142 is another one what looks identical. Really i dont get it.

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Привет. Я хочу знать, есть ли здесь кто-нибудь, кто может удалить водяные знаки с изображений этого автора? Пожалуйста, скажите мне, как это сделать.
Вот мне тоже нужна такая помощь!

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
"Hi. I want to know if there is anyone here who can remove the watermarks from this author's images? Please tell me how to do it."

Its possible with e.g. photoshop or gimp but the difficulty to remove it depends from the artwork itself.
From which artwork/pic do you want the watermark removed?

(and no I dont understand russian :D )

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Only English, no weird language like Norwegian please.

Reactions: 96qwertyqwerty69

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
КсенОгаз
rf96

I accidentally wrote in Russian. I wanted to know how to remove watermarks at the bottom of the image. Is there someone who can do this and can someone show how to do it?
As far as I know do the PSD files from sakimi never contain a separate layer for the watermarks. The recent example is the Beidou pinup psd (Term 147).

Below I enhanced the Beidou pic a bit (e.g. contrast, sharpness, light/shadow) and removed all watermarks.

Gimp and photoshop and the most similar programs have a tool mostly called "retouching tool" It checks the direct surroundings if there are similar colors/textures to cover up e.g. the watermarks. But the process is harder and more time-consuming than it sounds and it depends on from the complexity of the spot you want to edit. For this method is no psd file required.

Beidou_pinup nsfw2 stempel edit + filter v2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezra and MR.BORN
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes