Stevangelion

Dec 16, 2020
rf96 I have 134, 140, 142, 144, 145, JPG, PSD, voice overs, process videos, animations but I'm not sure how to send you a link. I have 135 all but not animations (if there were any).
Let me know if you need any of this terms or maybe only voice overs or video process and I will upload it somewhere for you and delete after you download it. Then you can update first post :)
I need the PSD's to 143 144 145. You can throw them on a mega account and post the link or message me the link. I just need the PSD's. I will blow you....... All the internet kisses ever! If you could help you don't understand how much you would be helping me.

Reactions: ghoulghast

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
I need the PSD's to 143 144 145. You can throw them on a mega account and post the link or message me the link. I just need the PSD's. I will blow you....... All the internet kisses ever! If you could help you don't understand how much you would be helping me.
Second this, I just need the PSD's so I can edit them lol

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Genuinely curious, what do people even do with PSDs? I’ve never used them at all.
yeah i find it hard to edit her psd, last time i opened one is like, an image in psd form lol she just cut a few parts and separate them and add watermark. while the other artists provide an actual psd with layer of shade, mask and everything

Reactions: Alicetaria

Stevangelion

Dec 16, 2020
Genuinely curious, what do people even do with PSDs? I’ve never used them at all.
Makes it easier to cut out the background of her images to make custom Computer/Phone Wallpapers or banners. It just helps a lot. Also it interesting to see how her process works even if it's not the FULL Photoshop file.

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
Mate the mixdrop link is still there
omggg thanks for the reply T T I do really really sorry for the trouble I made.. It's been a while since I am here hehe, I am not used to Micdrop (which is latest link). Actually when I open micdrop with VPN, it said the site can't be reached. But when I use the regular (without vpn), it goes well. Thanks mate! I do really sorry for the trouble!

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Here is Sakimi's complete art collection, except yaoi or solo male. Also contains my edited wallpapers. Enjoy!
Mega
i love your wallpaper if I may request may you do one with the girls from fairy tail and one piece combined ideally erza in the jessica rabbit or black bikini costume with nami from one piece please
I'd love a wallpaper with that
also what software did you use to make these wallpapers especially the multi picture one like the pokemon girls which has 6 girls in it ?

emilia_reich

Oct 7, 2020
i love your wallpaper if I may request may you do one with the girls from fairy tail and one piece combined ideally erza in the jessica rabbit or black bikini costume with nami from one piece please
I'd love a wallpaper with that
also what software did you use to make these wallpapers especially the multi picture one like the pokemon girls which has 6 girls in it ?
I made it in Adobe Photoshop

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes