XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
An example, that's how I do it, I don't know if it works for you, the video is in the link
View attachment 1197144
Mega
Impressiv :) thank you for sharing ther video. I personally use a silimar progamm like photoshop. The functions are very much the same like in photoshop since the developers are oriented to ps users. I used a combination of the restoration and the clone tool to achief the removal of the watermarks. The pen tool from it does also the same thing as in ps. I will try your method the next time :)

Last edited:

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I love Sakimichan, and I love this artwork.....

But I will forever hate how she ALWAYS upsizes everyone's breasts by more than a notch. Some characters have decent breast sizes, yet Sakimichan always needlessly expands their chests.
That is a matter of taste. I lover her for expanding the cup sizes of her girls :cool::sneaky:

Maybe e.g. Axsens is more your cup of tea in terms of the "loyalty to the original" charcter design.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akida21

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
I love Sakimichan, and I love this artwork.....

But I will forever hate how she ALWAYS upsizes everyone's breasts by more than a notch. Some characters have decent breast sizes, yet Sakimichan always needlessly expands their chests.
I like it, it's her current style, I think she expressly suited my tastes, hahahaha

Reactions: XenoHaze

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the HD version of her NFT? Like not the ones posted on twitter that are compressed

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes