XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
who are those three sisters there like super popular on the internet and where did they come from ?
are they heroes or villains ?
They are from the latest resident evil 8. Released a few weeks ago.
for example: -> residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Daniela_Dimitrescu

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
The daughters are hotter than the tall lady. Why isnt there more focus on them. :love:
Because we saw more of the tall lady in RE8’s trailers than her daughters, but since the game just came out this month, now we’re able to see more of the other characters including daughters.

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
I seriously never understood the horny for the old granny. Sure I won't deny there's some nice fan art out there but that's because they took her out 20 years easy. In the game she's an old woman with wrinkles n all. Nothing hot about it. Having fat tiddies doesn't make anything hot.

Count me in for the daughters tho. ;)

VapeyMaster

Jan 19, 2021
I swear I've looked everywhere, does anyone have the animation of this? Just nowhere to be seen in any of the mega packs, It'd be huge if someone had it

• Red Heart
Reactions: nero11780

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I swear I've looked everywhere, does anyone have the animation of this? Just nowhere to be seen in any of the mega packs, It'd be huge if someone had it
As far as I know there dont exist an animation from this pic (till now). In case you dont know its from term 136 / 137
Below you can see all animtions from these two terms.

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
I need the PSD's to 143 144 145. You can throw them on a mega account and post the link or message me the link. I just need the PSD's. I will blow you....... All the internet kisses ever! If you could help you don't understand how much you would be helping me.
Ah man...I guess no one could share the PSDs? Sadness
Thanks for those that share anyway :D

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
Genuinely curious, what do people even do with PSDs? I’ve never used them at all.
Thought this was answered a long time ago? Here're some examples you can do with the PSDs since people keep asking (of instances having to use without PSDs and then once getting them)
If you ctrl-click the layer, you get an instant quick selection of the layer, and using that you can move limbs/body parts, even change poses...also the backgrounds are intact so that once you move a limb, you can use the original instead of piecing together with the areas in the existent image or search new textures instead. The original PSDs also contain the original resource images (say if you want to add the iced-over window texture back) Needless to say, it saves around at least 2/3 of the time it would otherwise take

Comp.jpg

Riven69bitboy

Nov 16, 2020
Thought this was answered a long time ago? Here're some examples you can do with the PSDs since people keep asking (of instances having to use without PSDs and then once getting them)
If you ctrl-click the layer, you get an instant quick selection of the layer, and using that you can move limbs/body parts, even change poses...also the backgrounds are intact so that once you move a limb, you can use the original instead of piecing together with the areas in the existent image or search new textures instead. The original PSDs also contain the original resource images (say if you want to add the iced-over window texture back) Needless to say, it saves around at least 2/3 of the time it would otherwise take

View attachment 1223146
Can you share that picture of Yorha 2B?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes