XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Thought this was answered a long time ago? Here're some examples you can do with the PSDs since people keep asking (of instances having to use without PSDs and then once getting them)
If you ctrl-click the layer, you get an instant quick selection of the layer, and using that you can move limbs/body parts, even change poses...also the backgrounds are intact so that once you move a limb, you can use the original instead of piecing together with the areas in the existent image or search new textures instead. The original PSDs also contain the original resource images (say if you want to add the iced-over window texture back) Needless to say, it saves around at least 2/3 of the time it would otherwise take

View attachment 1223146
It would be cool if you can share all of these edits.

Did you make them or did you "just" find them?
I guess there are also versions of it without the censoring?

Reactions: PDLS and xEnryux

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
is this include May 2021?
May's set won't come out til next week. Since you seem new here that you are asking that, the current month (May in this case) comes out the first week of the following month (June in this instance). It is the same generally with almost every Patreon/SS artist out there except for Dandonfuga and Zumi who release their content in the second week of the month for the current month set.

Reactions: cluckmuck

mistkat

Dec 26, 2020
Thought this was answered a long time ago? Here're some examples you can do with the PSDs since people keep asking (of instances having to use without PSDs and then once getting them)
If you ctrl-click the layer, you get an instant quick selection of the layer, and using that you can move limbs/body parts, even change poses...also the backgrounds are intact so that once you move a limb, you can use the original instead of piecing together with the areas in the existent image or search new textures instead. The original PSDs also contain the original resource images (say if you want to add the iced-over window texture back) Needless to say, it saves around at least 2/3 of the time it would otherwise take

View attachment 1223146
where can we find these edited versions? Can you share them with us?

jherms

Apr 24, 2020

View attachment 1223146
Can you send a link to all your edits?

Reactions: number55

Akarsi

Feb 10, 2021
Could you please share the animation?
Give me a few to setup the folder . I have all the panel 4 animations and I edited a copy of the nude extended in svp 4 so it runs at 75fps

The long searched for missing animation tifaxcloud blowjob low angle is here.(if I linked it correctly haha)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes