andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys, recently I found in our community that asking for tutorials. As I checked them myself, the google drive link for "SakiBasic" no more found (written as 404). I wonder if there is any backup for tutorials?

Reactions: Hero202020

emilia_reich

Oct 7, 2020
Hello,

I have the problem that many files aren't working if I download them with JDownloader. But as far as I have tested, it doesn't seem to be the fault of the files. It's something with my Jdownloader I cannot solve. Could you do me the favor to put all your SakimiChan files into a ZIP? So I can download it as one file? That would be very helpful.
Hello. MEGA has a "download in zip" button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
emilia_reich

I've trieed every other way that is possible but it just won't work.

Download as a zip only works if I' downloading it through the browser. But this causes an error after a few minutes. And it is saying that I need to download the mega software megasync.

I've done that and tried to download only 5 gb per day because of the transferlimit. But it stops before I even reach the half of it.

I tried to get the pro light package per SMS to have enough ressources. But I don't get any SMS from this service. The support wasn't very helpful.

I don't know where all these problems come from but to download a zip file per Jdownloader seems to be the only that could work here because that also worked for the OP Post at the beginning of this thread.

Or I have to download every folder in particular.
In case you didnt try that.
Just download the mega sync app/program for the pc. For that you need a mega account.
When you reach the daily dl cap just wait and resume it via the app/program on the next day.
In that way you wont be forced to dl a zip and you can just download the whole folder with all the terms.
But as you know it will take some time to complete.

b00mt00b

Feb 12, 2021
So I managed to get ahold of 146's full package, voice overs, tuts, psds... But from what I've found, is the Pokemon group one [Ladies' Night] the only one without a PSD?
Did 149 have something since it has the Ladies' Night animation?

heelossic

Mar 12, 2021
found the latest term scattered around r34 site, here is the link if anyone want to grab it

ya thank you share the link , but i hope can see somebody share the full file like mega file , because the original image only have 1974 x 3600 , I'm not sure is the full original size or not , another pic from sakimichan early mega file at least have 2000++ x 3500 size the image detail is clear than now term 148-149 picture , if this latest term 148-149 pic all on r34 is already original size can inform reply me let me know ,if have the full size of file hope can share it thanks

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
ya thank you share the link , but i hope can see somebody share the full file like mega file , because the original image only have 1974 x 3600 , I'm not sure is the full original size or not , another pic from sakimichan early mega file at least have 2000++ x 3500 size the image detail is clear than now term 148-149 picture , if this latest term 148-149 pic all on r34 is already original size can inform reply me let me know ,if have the full size of file hope can share it thanks
we are all share the same thought, but we could only be patience until the full set got shared, just think of the rule34 as a preview :LOL:

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Yeah, asking for someone to upload a mega link is useless. Someone who has it but wants to keep it to themselves isn't going to share it just because you asked, and someone who has it but can't upload right now now isn't going to rush home to upload it so internet strangers can get content early.

Last edited:
Reactions: heelossic

mengletao

Feb 8, 2020
Give me a few to setup the folder . I have all the panel 4 animations and I edited a copy of the nude extended in svp 4 so it runs at 75fps

The long searched for missing animation tifaxcloud blowjob low angle is here.(if I linked it correctly haha)
Great, Thanks for your share. Can you upload the original file? ;)

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
It looks like some unnecessary layer was left on when saving the naked Smash Ladies NSFW 3 pic in term 148.

Lucina's (blue haired character) assets has these weird shadows on the left and right of them.

Wonder if sakimi will release a fix?

Also, Rosalina and Peach aren't looking at the viewer like everyone else.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes