Smeagle

May 15, 2018
All,

This should go without saying, but just in case: Make sure you've used a throwaway email to sign up for Gumroad when using her code. If you care enough, you should also refrain from attaching your usual Paypal account to that Gumroad account, and use a VPN while you're at it. Alternatively, use Kisakushi's Mega link.

Sakimichan is able to see the number of redeemers in addition to their email address and other account info. You can also view the following link for other info:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Anybody has the Rinoa pictures for term 125? there is a tutorial with her, but no picture or psd.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm also missing the tutorial for term 123, with Noelle.

Dop krieg

Apr 20, 2021
Does anybody here have any sort of list or website where I can see a Full list of the characters displayed on each term? The files are really big to search one by one ;-;

Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1235044

I guess strap-on version is not out of question here. Also 2B has some experience with that in Sakimichan works :sneaky:.
Sakimichan confirmed there will be futa variant for Kaine since she is intersex girl by NieR canon. It's not what Sakimichan usually draws (it's first time I'm sure) but like Dandonfuga she made exception for that great character. Also she might do animation.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Sakimichan confirmed there will be futa variant for Kaine since she is intersex girl by NieR canon. It's not what Sakimichan usually draws (it's first time I'm sure) but like Dandonfuga she made exception for that great character. Also she might do animation.
I don't care about futa, all I care is strap-on if she plans such version at all. I'll simply ignore futa works like it never existed. Also, posting screenshot might be handy for people not subscribing to her. Pareon doesn't allow access to almost all comments on the platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: albii557

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
there is a "changelog" section that you could click on the OP
Thank you for that........I forgot completely about that feature built into the OP..... ;).....silly me should remember to look thoroughly before putting foot down throat........again, thanks:)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes