Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
I don't care about futa, all I care is strap-on if she plans such version at all. I'll simply ignore futa works like it never existed. Also, posting screenshot might be handy for people not subscribing to her. Pareon doesn't allow access to almost all comments on the platform.
Tbh I don't think there is significant difference between strap-on and futa pictures since it's basically the same idea to show girl with dick. And some strap-ons may look like real penis.
I'm not big fan of futa versions of canonic female characters but Kainé is Kainé. As replicant she is canonic intersex girl and ignoring it doesn't change the fact. It's nice that nonfuta-artists (like Sakimichan or Dandonfuga) respect lore making exception for her. Besides Kainé is really well-written character and people who played NieR love her no matter what she got in her pants.
PS: The link I provided is just Sakimichan's comment about her plans for this picture. You don't need subscription to check it. At least it was open for everyone last time I saw it following from artist's twitter.

Last edited:

GROOVERDES

Jan 26, 2021
Hi, guys Please Share this term : Lola Bunny Space Jam

1623561947903.png
Term - number - ? ( I dont know ) XD
❅ PSD
❅ steps
❅video process
❅3-4k pixel jpg
Anybody share this pack on Mega

Last edited: