XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you for the nice feedback of my edits/enhancments :)

Here are some more pic enhancements (watermark remove, overall color adjustments etc.) :
- 3x KDA Ahri (first one is the original from sakimi and the second is a fan nude edit done by kreesly)
- erza X jessica rabbit piece.

I will do the rest of the request in the next couple days.

kda_ahri_Portrait nsfw stempel edit + filter.png kda_ahri_voiceovernsfw (fan nude edit) stempel edit + filter.png KDA ahri nsfw5 watermark edit + filter.png erza X jessica rabbit nsfw1 stempel edit + filter.png erza X jessica rabbit nsfw3 stempel edit + filter.png

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020

Here are some more pic enhancements (watermark remove, overall color adjustments etc.) :
- 3x KDA Ahri (first one is the original from sakimi and the second is a fan nude edit done by kreesly)

View attachment 1249094 View attachment 1249095 View attachment 1249096 View attachment 1249097 View attachment 1249098
Those look good! Do you also just do plain watermark removals without the other enhancements?

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020

View attachment 1249094 View attachment 1249095 View attachment 1249096 View attachment 1249097 View attachment 1249098
Thank you for the erza edit it is beautiful. I did have one question is it possible to change or alter hair colour like say blonde-yellow or orange to somewhat resemble lucy from fairy tail or nami from one piece. Or is that edit very difficult to do ?

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you for the erza edit it is beautiful. I did have one question is it possible to change or alter hair colour like say blonde-yellow or orange to somewhat resemble lucy from fairy tail or nami from one piece. Or is that edit very difficult to do ?
For me, it is very difficult because in this image is alot of red beside her hair (If you want to select a specific color to adjust to another).

Her hair is also complex to frame because it lays open on the floor etc. In the psd is also no separate layer for the hair. That would have been the easiest way. Maybe someone else can help you with the hair color change.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
For me, it is very difficult because in this image is alot of red beside her hair (If you want to select a specific color to adjust to another).

Her hair is also complex to frame because it lays open on the floor etc. In the psd is also no separate layer for the hair. That would have been the easiest way. Maybe someone else can help you with the hair color change.
Thanks inspired by you I was testing around with a free online tool called pizap. In this case I did something simple I took my two Erza images and combined there halves together to create variations like top bikini but bottom nude and vice versa as you can see from the pics.
These are test images so I apologise to all editors since it looks ugly and crap as I just used there simple collage function to test it. I don't know if in gimp or photoshop this can be done more easily and better.

Pictures of the tests using online pizap tool basic collage feature

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020

Which term was this orginally in?

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021

All hail XenoHaze!
Thank you so much for your great work!
May I ask if you have KDA Ahri with the watermark removed only?
I only intended to get the version of no watermark but you did additional bonus work for me:)
I really appreciate that.

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
Here are only the watermark removal versions (with the other stuff)
Thank you so much again!
You are a truly gifted maestro:)
May I ask for other images to be touched and reborn by your hand?
There are so many images that I want to ask you for but I do not want to bother you.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes