XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I don’t know whether you can fix this minor issue but for the RE8 Daughters in the latest term, there are two images that have weird lines in the area between the tits of the middle girl if you zoom in a bit. It might be because of layering but I have no knowledge of photoshop/digital art whatsoever. Do you think you would be able to fix this? I think I have the PSD. Thanks!
Regarding the middle resident evil lady.. i repaired her boobs :LOL: in both versions from your attachment.

I know you didnt requested it but i did the usual stuff with them (watermark removal, image improvments etc. + a wallpaper) This pic really get alot more atmosphere after the adjustments imo.

Beside of that i also added the watermark removed version only (without the enhancments):

Ladies nsfw2 stempel edit + filter.png Ladies resident evil 8 wallpaper.png

Last edited:

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Regarding the middle resident evil lady.. i repaired her boobs :LOL: in both versions from your attachment.

I know you didnt requested it but i did the usual stuff with them (watermark removal, image improvments etc. + a wallpaper) This pic really get alot more atmosphere after the adjustments imo.

Beside of that i also added the watermark removed version only (without the enhancments):

View attachment 1251486 View attachment 1251555
Perfect

energeon

Feb 6, 2021

View attachment 1251486 View attachment 1251555
Thank you so much for your help! This piece is IMO one of her best pieces but it's a shame that the middle lady had some problems which you so kindly fixed

dylucii2201

Jun 18, 2021
Im new for learning Digital Painting, thanks for share this man, it help me too much for learning paint with process video <3

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
XenoHaze would be great if you can do Nurse Tifa picture posted yesterday
Ill edit the Tifa nurse pic in any case.

You need to be patient because I do the requests for the edits roughly in chronologic order.
So it will take some time.

Next ill do bea, the smash office ladies, spirit blossom ahri, nurse Tifa and neo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbre-off and T2D

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you so much again!
You are a truly gifted maestro:)
May I ask for other images to be touched and reborn by your hand?
There are so many images that I want to ask you for but I do not want to bother you.
Just say which of sakimis pics you like most.
I will see what i can do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CEO Song Jia

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
Just say which of sakimis pics you like most.
I will see what i can do.
My apologies for requesting 8 images at one time but I think it would be better to ask you once or twice rather than asking too many times.
I would like to ask you for KDA ladies; my #1 favorite.
Just take your time and no need to rush.
It would be great if you erase watermarks, please.
Thank you for your help and God bless you.

Ahri.jpg KDA 3P.jpg KDA 4P.jpg Akali.jpg Akali_1.jpg Kaisa.jpg Evelynn.jpg KDA Group.jpg

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: cluckmuck

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
My apologies for requesting 8 images at one time but I think it would be better to ask you once or twice rather than asking too many times.
I would like to ask you for KDA ladies; my #1 favorite.
Just take your time and no need to rush.
It would be great if you erase watermarks, please.
Thank you for your help and God bless you.

View attachment 1252699 View attachment 1252700 View attachment 1252702 View attachment 1252703 View attachment 1252705 View attachment 1252706 View attachment 1252707 View attachment 1252725

I did the ahri watermark edits last year I think + a panel wallpaper which is also somewhere in this thread.
So here they are:

KDA yuri threesome fun nsfw - no wm.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes