tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Yes Palutenas left hand looks a bit strange but at least she doesn't have six fingers like the red devil girl above xD
I meant... look at her chest :) Sakimi made her looks like a mutant woman or maybe a kind of alien in Gantz... Does she have the third breast under her neck...?

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Ugh, why is it another group piece? Assuming she will do 6 works this month, group pieces will account for at least 50% if she doesn't do any more.. She just posted an RE8 daughter preview on twitter btw.

Last edited:

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Ugh, why is it another group piece? Assuming she will do 6 works this month, group pieces will account for at least 50% if she doesn't do any more.. She just posted an RE8 daughter preview on twitter btw.
I personally like it alot that she draws more group pieces.

Maybe she need some variation in her workflow/workprocess.
And I guess its her creative freedom.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
I personally like it alot that she draws more group pieces.

Maybe she need some variation in her workflow/workprocess.
And I guess its her creative freedom.
I completely get it's her choice but 3/4 of the pieces she's posted are group pieces which is kinda excessive for me at least, even if she makes 2 more solo pieces in the end so that it's 3/6.

anynameyouwish4u2

May 25, 2021
I hate to beg, but anyone got the psd for the 4 pokemon girls from term 146? I just want to mess around with the layers, and don't want to download videos I'm not going to watch.

Reactions: toyoko

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
who are those three sisters there like super popular on the internet and where did they come from ?
are they heroes or villains ?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes