juhuxur

Jun 17, 2019
If anyone has 132 and 133 complete terms, can share them please? (PSD, Animations, vid process, etc...) I've been looking for those for so long and couldn't find them anywhere. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Death69inc

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
now thats some maid service i can get behind and will happily hire
i wonder if the dude on the left hand side can be removed and deleted he's ruining the picture lol
i legit did not notice a dude until i read your comment :KEK:
trying to figure out what's wrong with her thighs, maybe i'm just used to thicc thighs

ami666

Jul 15, 2019
i legit did not notice a dude until i read your comment :KEK:
trying to figure out what's wrong with her thighs, maybe i'm just used to thicc thighs
Its not the thighs alone. This did not come out right imo no matter what anyone says. Her face and body proportions are just awkward for me. I think she tried to do something new or rushed this. But thats just my opinion. Definitely not the Baal I was expecting :( .

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
Its not the thighs alone. This did not come out right imo no matter what anyone says. Her face and body proportions are just awkward for me. I think she tried to do something new or rushed this. But thats just my opinion. Definitely not the Baal I was expecting :( .
Awkward proportions are now her trademark. She always had this problem, but lately it's really getting out of hand imo.

Reactions: spicecream

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Awkward proportions are now her trademark. She always had this problem, but lately it's really getting out of hand imo.
I think she's trying to draw characters in exciting poses with emotions like a maid masturbating but shes trying to draw more minor details i guess the saying simple is best is the best option

ami666

Jul 15, 2019
But they're not
Its one thing to have exaggerated proportions which I am fine but the raiden maid has proportions that are weird yet not exactly exaggerated. Everything below the breast is off. Take a look at the abdomen, it looks stretched and weirdly connected to the legs and pelvis area. Her left leg all the way to the right side of the bottom corner of the pic is just not right. Plus, I dont find her face relevant in any way like the baal she drew before or like the character itself. Then again these are my opinions so if you or anyone else finds this this piece attractive then power to you man.

imclueless0225

Sep 19, 2020
For anyone who is curious. The HD images & the PSDS we get from her are NOT the sizes of canvas she draws with. She shrinks down the image sizes and PSDS. It is incredibly misleading on her part. That i assume is part of the reason she usually always cuts her videos off early before she ACTUALLY finishes the image.

The canvas sizes she usually works at are :

12 x 18 Inches (Vertical & Horizontal - This is her most widely used)
12 x 22 (Usually in multi character pieces)
16 x 24 (Vertical & Horizontal - Multi character)

Just thought i would put it here for anyone who is curious.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
For anyone who is curious. The HD images & the PSDS we get from her are NOT the sizes of canvas she draws with. She shrinks down the image sizes and PSDS. It is incredibly misleading on her part. That i assume is part of the reason she usually always cuts her videos off early before she ACTUALLY finishes the image.

The canvas sizes she usually works at are :

12 x 18 Inches (Vertical & Horizontal - This is her most widely used)
12 x 22 (Usually in multi character pieces)
16 x 24 (Vertical & Horizontal - Multi character)

Just thought i would put it here for anyone who is curious.
Thanks for pointing that out!

It's kinda disappointing when the psd is sometimes at half the resolution of what the released images are. Makes it harder to fix mistakes she makes and do other edits.

Reactions: mistkat
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes