ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
Am I the only one who find Sakimichan's recent art inconsistent. I have minuscule experience in art but in my opinion it seem she is trying too hard to add character detail in some places while leaving the overall art unpolished. It looks, as if some fog filter has been applied to it.

I love how much she has improved and the amount of variety she has introduced to her art. The poses are more dynamic and interesting and her animation is fun, even if it looks wonky at times.

I would definitely want to support her however, her patreon is probably the most expensive I have seen. My heart aches at the amount you have to give per year, if you are willing to get her content.

Last edited:

lixander

Jul 4, 2021
Am I the only one who find Sakimichan's recent art inconsistent. I have minuscule experience in art but in my opinion it seem she is trying too hard to add character detail in some places while leaving the overall art unpolished. It looks, as if some fog filter has been applied to it.
I too feel that way. The body proportions in her recent works are way off, and is it just me or do her recent subjects have extremely skinny legs (at least below the knee)

Reactions: soon83451
Jul 6, 2017
Some people actually stand like that, like bow legged or knock kneed. Mostly female though.

In this context though, its mostly for that cutesy anime girl look

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
I see someone has a mega link with just the pics and animations from the first set to the current one.
Does anyone have a link to an archive like that on another site to get around Mega's transfer quota restrictions?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes