Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Some ppl asked me for watermark removal edits from sakimis latest terms (152-153).

Beside my Naruto group pic edits which are in the nomal sakimichan thread, here are some of my edits from "hilda outapool"

You can find them also as enhanced version with some custom filters.

I did in total 9 versions so far (with and w/out filter -> 18 pics)

If someone would like to see a another version I can do that regarding filter and wartermark removal.

update: Added sfw3 and nsfw27

hilda outapool nsfw2 stempel edit + filter.png hilda outapool nsfw11 stempel edit + filter.png hilda outapool nsfw13 stempel edit + filter.png hilda outapool nsfw19 stempel edit + filter.png hilda outapool nsfw8 stempel edit + filter.png hilda outapool sfw2 stempel edit + filter.png hilda outapool nsfw25 stempel edit + filter.png

Last edited:

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
Some ppl asked me for watermark removal edits from sakimis latest terms (152-153).

Beside my Naruto group pic edits which are in the nomal sakimichan thread, here are some of my edits from "hilda outapool"

You can find them also as enhanced version with some custom filters.

I did in total 7 versions so far (with and w/out filter -> 14 pics)

If someone would like to see a another version I can do that regarding filter and wartermark removal.

View attachment 1342696 View attachment 1342702 View attachment 1342706 View attachment 1342709 View attachment 1342700 View attachment 1342713 View attachment 1342711
Thank you so much for your fantastic works!
I have waited so long for this artwork touched by your magic hands.

May I ask you to do some magic for these images?

Again, thank you for sharing your works:)

Hilda 001.jpg Hilda 002.jpg

M9248

Jul 27, 2020
Can you make these too ? Last one is not from Sakimichan, but I hope you don't mind.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Since the PSD of Hilda from Term 153 was shared recently, I went ahead and tried to remove the watermarks using that to help. I don't know if I did as good as a job as XenoHaze does with their edits, but I hope it's acceptable.

I edited a variant with just the stockings. When editing the stockings layer, I noticed that Sakimi forgot to turn off the background layer when resizing so there is this weird outline on the background near where the stockings end on her thigh. This seems to be present on all the variants she's made with the stockings. I also tried my best to edit that out.

Last edited:

Xenoxinho

Feb 4, 2021
since I'm studying with her voiceovers, I saw in the main thread that the Fubuki art doesn't have a without underwear version, I tried my best to do it, it was an excellent study, and even I know I still have a lot to learn... I can say I'm happy with my first try results. ^^

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
Akida21 Can I ask you to do similar edit for me?

I want to know if you can swap the face from Hilda's sfw3 to Hilda's nsfw11 body; just like you did above.
I wanna see 100% naked Hilda smiling.

Thank you so much:)

Reactions: Akida21

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Akida21 Can I ask you to do similar edit for me?

I want to know if you can swap the face from Hilda's sfw3 to Hilda's nsfw11 body; just like you did above.
I wanna see 100% naked Hilda smiling.

Thank you so much:)
I got u fam.

I prefer the bright smile over the "sexy" face myself.

Kinda wish Sakimi would have more of them in certain arts of hers. Hilda Hadaka Smile.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote