Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
I already edited the "Tifa bar" artwork.

Check my latest activity on my profil to find it.
I think you did another version of the Tifa Bar image before(attached file); he/she is asking you to touch 100% naked image.
May I ask you to check one more time, please?

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I think you did another version of the Tifa Bar image before(attached file); he/she is asking you to touch 100% naked image.
May I ask you to check one more time, please?

No problem. Here are all edits of the tifa bar artwork aka ff_booty (Term 148-149) i have done till now.

In total five versions so far (with filter and without filter => 10).

If someone wants another variant of it i can also do that :)

ff_booty nsfw1 stempel edit + filter.png ff_booty nsfw3 stempel edit + filter.png ff_booty nsfw4 stempel edit + filter.png ff_booty sfw1 stempel edit + filter.png ff_booty sfw2 stempel edit + filter.png

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
No problem. Here are all edits of the tifa bar artwork aka ff_booty (Term 148-149) i have done till now.

In total five versions so far (with filter and without filter => 10).

If someone wants another variant of it i can also do that :)

View attachment 1350165 View attachment 1350167 View attachment 1350169 View attachment 1350172 View attachment 1350174
Thank you for your kindness, XenoHaze :)

Can I ask you to edit the attached images? (2B X-mas and Nessa night out)

I tried to reach you to ask for your help before but I guess it did not work.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you for your kindness, XenoHaze :)

Can I ask you to edit the attached images? (2B X-mas and Nessa night out)

I tried to reach you to ask for your help before but I guess it did not work.
Your're welcome

I am very happy that my edits are so well received and liked by a lot of people.

But i cant simply fullfill all requests at once. Thats all :D That should be clear.

If you have the feeling I didnt recognize a request and a bigger amout of time has past, it is because of that ;)

In that case just ask again (as you did).

Or you can write me direct a message (pm).

Last edited:

T2D

Jan 17, 2020
Some ppl asked me for watermark removal edits from sakimis latest terms (152-153).

Beside my Naruto group pic edits which are in the nomal sakimichan thread, here are some of my edits from "hilda outapool"

You can find them also as enhanced version with some custom filters.

I did in total 9 versions so far (with and w/out filter -> 18 pics)

If someone would like to see a another version I can do that regarding filter and wartermark removal.

update: Added sfw3 and nsfw27

View attachment 1342696 View attachment 1342702 View attachment 1342706 View attachment 1342709 View attachment 1342700 View attachment 1342713 View attachment 1342711
Hello, love your edits !! Not sure if it's possible but can you make an ahegao version ? Hope you will make more like thesee =)

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hello, love your edits !! Not sure if it's possible but can you make an ahegao version ? Hope you will make more like thesee =)

Hey :) thank you.

Regarding an ahegao edit I cant help you with that but im sure that ghoulghast can.

You mean the hilda pool artwork right?

Last edited:
Reactions: T2D
Oct 11, 2020
XenoHaze have you ever thought about doing futa edits? I feel like you could start a patreon where all you do is futa edits for other artists work and it would be popular. Already most artists that do futa versions charge the most for them, but many still don't do them like Sakimi and Dandonfuga to name a few

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
XenoHaze have you ever thought about doing futa edits? I feel like you could start a patreon where all you do is futa edits for other artists work and it would be popular. Already most artists that do futa versions charge the most for them, but many still don't do them like Sakimi and Dandonfuga to name a few
I doubt that the artist xy would say "yes sure make edits of my artwork xy" etc.
I found a couple months ago a guy on twitr who created futa edits just for fun with artworks from sakimi and others and he got forced to stopp. I mentioned this also a couple comments back in the normal sakimi thread. Below are all the edits he did.

Thats why I wont ever try that with an own patron accont.

I could try it for me just to see what happens -- but dont ask me for this kind of request.

CAUTION FUTA EDITS: the following edits are not done by me (they are from the guy i mentioned above and these are all he has done).

Last edited:
Reactions: tefollin

Talex

Jul 20, 2017
Hey XenoHaze, would you be able to do any lighting adjustments to the Xenoblade files similar to the work you did on the FF and Naruto ones? Unfortunately to my knowledge there is no PSD files for these ones. Files provided just in case.

Reactions: chaparrin_11

mistkat

Dec 26, 2020
Guys please don't overwhelm XenoHaze . He might not care but let's try not to spam requests at him or it'll be endless. Try to keep edit requests to the recent works. Ofc if XenoHaze is okay with doing all of them that's fine, but just want to remind people not to just keep asking for edits on every random artwork.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Hopefully this alleviates some work on XenoHaze.

These are also for any Hikari/Mythra Xenoblade 2 fans.

There wasn't a bare leg skirt only variant without Homura/Pyra so I had to edit one up.

Stockings and Pantyhose variants in the attachments.

Hikari Skirt Pan Xenoblade 2.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote