Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hey HansukeX very nice watermark edit :D

I added my custom filter to three of your edits from pyra and also slapped her optional red demon eye on.

What do you guys think about the eye edit?

View attachment 1386481
I made a Pyra wallpaper based on the watermark edit from HansukeX and my filters.

Update: I did also a sfw version and corrected some small issues at the upper border of the wallapper

Pyra_Homura_Xenoblade_wallpaper nsfw.png Pyra_Homura_Xenoblade_wallpaper sfw.png

Last edited:

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Xeno
Hey, looks very good!

I personally would expect to so see a bit of her nipples at the lower side of the boobs near every hand :)

But mabye its hard to paint/draw.
Hey XenoHaze is it possible to make some wallpapers on the tharja set please ?
My favorite are the ones where shes wearing her fishnets ?
Also is it possible to change tharja's hair color from black to say red and yellow. I'm thinking of a red haired or a blonde tharja.
I like tharja #29 the most so you could use that as an experiment ?

mistkat

Dec 26, 2020
Below you can find my viper edits.
I worked on four versions and also combined them to two wallpaper

- watermark removal
- my custom filters (on/off)

View attachment 1394948
View attachment 1394966 View attachment 1395004 View attachment 1395005
I really like the wallpaper version you did. great work! I wonder how you'll do the Tharja one
Here's my attempt at it lol. btw I'd love if you did some eye color edit on tharja too. Maybe dark purple this time since it fits her color scheme?

Reactions: XenoHaze

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
XenoHaze is it possible to change the hair color of tharja to be red or blonde yellow similar to Erza or Lucy or possibly purple hair as well ?
Maybe there is a way to make that happen.. but since in the psd it is not possible to select separate the whole hair im not able to do that.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Maybe there is a way to make that happen.. but since in the psd it is not possible to select separate the whole hair im not able to do that.
Okay fair enough that makes sense. I guess the same issue exists with the viper girl too right.
Thanks for clarifying and looking into it

mistkat

Dec 26, 2020
Here are my Tharja edits in 4 variants:

- no watermarks
- my custom filter (on/off)
- purple eyes
- special wallpaper - which took me a while to get a good idea and composition.. im very happy how it turned out.

View attachment 1399917
View attachment 1399900 View attachment 1399896 View attachment 1399889
It looks even better than I imagined it! Amazing job with the eyes! Thanks for so kindly editing these :) you're the MVP

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote