Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
XenoHaze Excuse me can you do me a favor?help me edit this picture(nino nakano sfw2 )into short hair version(like nsfw1)
plz(if you don't mind can you remove the watermark?) nino Nakano sfw2.jpg
very grateful:love::love:

Reactions: Hakkktan

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
I went ahead and made a few custom variations of Baal and made some fixes.
  • See-Through Lower Body Stocking so the nether region is more visible along with a custom Eyepatch Bikini variant.
  • Stockings Only version and the lightning variant, I noticed an odd gap in the lightning so I tried my best to fix it.
  • I also tried to fix nsfw1 and nsfw2 because I thought they looked strange. Nsfw1 had design elements just randomly hanging off the bikini. Nsfw2 had red strings hanging on nothing and the shading was kinda off. Maybe the red strings attached to nothing is a character design element? I'm unfamiliar with Genshin Impact due to not playing the game.

See-Through Body Stocking.png
Stockings Lightning.png NSFW 2 Fix Eyepatch Bikini Mix.png

Last edited:

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
byleth gym selfy in three variants + my custom wallpaper

☆ no watermarks
☆ image enhancements (on/off)

View attachment 1445094 View attachment 1445095 View attachment 1445096
View attachment 1445088 View attachment 1445090 View attachment 1445092
Awesome work
If I may request you know the first two wallpaper above you made may you please make one on the Tharja set. Especially the one where she is wearing the x pasties to hide or cover her nipples please and thank you

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
XenoHaze Excuse me can you do me a favor?help me edit this picture(nino nakano sfw2 )into short hair version(like nsfw1)
plz(if you don't mind can you remove the watermark?) View attachment 1441827
very grateful:love::love:
Hey here are some edits from nino Nakano. I did four versions of her with short hair.

I guess what you asked is already in the orignal set from sakimi.. -> Imo its nsfw21

Anyways I hope you like it:

☆ removed watermarks
☆ my custom filter (on/off)
☆ wallpaper

nino Nakano nsfw2 stempel edit + filter.png nino Nakano nsfw15 stempel edit + filter.png nino Nakano nsfw21 stempel edit + filter.png nino Nakano nsfw23 stempel edit + filter.png nino Nakano wallpaper.png

Last edited:

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
XenoHaze Thank you so much!
I am wondering if you can add just one more(not two or three); full naked Nino with long hair.
Again, thanks for sharing your work and I hope you are not gonna hate me:(

• Haha
Reactions: XenoHaze

CanonSpike

May 20, 2020
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote