Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
I made up a "Thick" version of Nino with some adjustment to the colors
Hope you like it
View attachment 1452254
Could you also save it as a .png instead of .jpg so there's no possibility of any quality loss?

Hi hope you dont mind.
I removed the watermarks from your edit and slapped my filters on it.

What program have you used to "liquify" nino Nakano?
In the past I failed with edits like you did here.
For me, I have used Photoshop's liquify feature to edit pics before. I just went slowly and methodically to make the edit look proportionally correct. It can look wonky if you just click on a single spot all the time.

I'm not sure if there's an easier way to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: XenoHaze

Rigoio1312

Sep 6, 2020
Hi hope you dont mind.
I removed the watermarks from your edit and slapped my filters on it.

What program have you used to "liquify" nino Nakano?
In the past I failed with edits like you did here.

View attachment 1452712 View attachment 1452713
Ohhhh nice, it's an honor no problem!
And yes I use Photoshop but it requires some patience

Could you also save it as a .png instead of .jpg so there's no possibility of any quality loss?

For me, I have used Photoshop's liquify feature to edit pics before. I just went slowly and methodically to make the edit look proportionally correct. It can look wonky if you just click on a single spot all the time.

I'm not sure if there's an easier way to do this.
Sure, thanks for the tips, I'm new in this haha

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
I made a simple wallaper as well hope people enjoy it here it was of the two raiden edits that were done here I loved them both so I merged them together into one wallpaper
Hope people enjoy and use them

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Here are my edits of "new recruits" from term 151.

- removed watermarks
- custom filter (on/off)

Till now i were to lazy do edit the fourth variant since I need to remove the watermarks all from the beginning (because of diffrent color comp. etc).

new recruits nsfw3 stempel edit + filter.png

Last edited:

mistkat

Dec 26, 2020
Here is the recreated missing bayo nsfw1.
I merged it out of the other original available bayonetta versions.

View attachment 1488748
Oo great job as always! And ur right about Asuna1 and Asuna3 being the same versions lol, the only small difference is lighting on her legs is a little warmer.

The main picture I'm interested in is the Maid Raiden so I'm curious what kind of edits you'll cook up for her lol. Just to throw some ideas out there, not sure if it's possible but if the statue man on her left can be removed so it's just her it could be used better as a wallpaper. And I kinda wished Sakimichan did a version where her eyes looked up more, kinda like Ahegao face.
Anyways, thanks again for all the edits you do for us, it should always be appreciated because it takes a lot of time and effort.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Oo great job as always! And ur right about Asuna1 and Asuna3 being the same versions lol, the only small difference is lighting on her legs is a little warmer.

The main picture I'm interested in is the Maid Raiden so I'm curious what kind of edits you'll cook up for her lol. Just to throw some ideas out there, not sure if it's possible but if the statue man on her left can be removed so it's just her it could be used better as a wallpaper. And I kinda wished Sakimichan did a version where her eyes looked up more, kinda like Ahegao face.
Anyways, thanks again for all the edits you do for us, it should always be appreciated because it takes a lot of time and effort.
Thank you mistkat :)

Since I cant anywhere near that well paint/draw digital or create artworks like sakimi does - Im unable to remove the mannequin from the image without screwing it up xD
The statue/guy covers too much from the left corner of the room and I cant use my watermark removal methods.

This would need to get repainted by someone who is capable of doing this :D

Beside of this I guess saavedra could remove the whole background including the statue from the maid raiden pic.

Last edited:
Reactions: mistkat
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote