monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Hope you dont mind that i use your edit XenoHaze
Shogun Raiden with bigger boobs as blacki. requested
PD: sorry for the sword again lol
View attachment 1493670
This is just a tip that might make your edits look better than they already are.

If you make a duplicate layer of original before you edit, you can erase/mask the weird wavy distortions around the thing that you enlarged. Just place the original layer below the edit layer. This usually makes the background look better and less warped.

For example, this might make the area around the right breast look less wonky.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rigoio1312

Rigoio1312

Sep 6, 2020
This is just a tip that might make your edits look better than they already are.

If you make a duplicate layer of original before you edit, you can erase/mask the weird wavy distortions around the thing that you enlarged. Just place the original layer below the edit layer. This usually makes the background look better and less warped.

For example, this might make the area around the right breast look less wonky.
Thanks I'm very noob with this things

• Hey there
Reactions: HansukeX

Rigoio1312

Sep 6, 2020
I love this edit. The cleavage is an interdimensional space since the tip of the sword is right inside the cleave
This is such a good edit we need to add more bigger boobs to all of the other girls.
Well i can do edits for more girls with big boobs and if the edits needs some corrections since I'm still learning everyone Is free to do a better adjustment

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Well i can do edits for more girls with big boobs and if the edits needs some corrections since I'm still learning everyone Is free to do a better adjustment
I would love to see you edit Bayonetta and byleth gym selfy.
Maybe you can also expand the nipple size

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kechuz and Priston
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote