Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bustyanimefan

May 9, 2020
Made these awhile back and posted them here somewhere, but this looks like the right home for them. I'm trying to track down the Sonia .psd file from term 155 to do the same...uh....enhancement as these. All the boobs have been enlarged. If anyone has that file, please let me know where I can get it. Thanks! bent over gym pic with background.jpg st_louis enhanced.jpg jessie_bikerbabepinup ENHANCED 2.jpg

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hey XenoHaze when you remove the watermarks on sister rosaria are you also flip the images back to they were before they came out?

Because I thought she already looked great before flipping them View attachment 1533022 View attachment 1533019
Hey Dr. Syndicate

here is rosaria as battlenun with no watermarks etc.

I did all 11 variants ->
a) "just" removed watermarks
b) removed watermarks + my filters
c) removed watermarks + my filters + flipped sides

in total here are 33 pics from her

Beside the azula piece, battlenun rosaria is the only artwork which really I like this month.

---
Sometimes I believe sakimi really needs a quality-check assistient for her terms :D
- nipples piercing throught e.g. bikinis
- redundant or missing pic variants
- strange layers/objects in the final artwork (check for example rosarias right bottom corner in the original)
etc.

rosaria_battlenun nsfw3 stempel edit + filter.png rosaria_battlenun nsfw4 stempel edit + filter.png rosaria_battlenun nsfw5 stempel edit + filter.png rosaria_battlenun sfw1 stempel edit + filter.png

Last edited:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Hey Dr. Syndicate

I did all 11 variants ->

Beside the azula piece, battlenun rosaria is the only artwork which really like this month.

---
Sometimes I believe sakimi really needs a quality-check assistient for her terms:
etc.

:D

View attachment 1533551 View attachment 1533553 View attachment 1533556 View attachment 1533568
Cheers friend, these are great

• Red Heart
Reactions: XenoHaze

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
Hey Dr. Syndicate

I did all 11 variants ->

Beside the azula piece, battlenun rosaria is the only artwork which really I like this month.

---
Sometimes I believe sakimi really needs a quality-check assistient for her terms :D
- strange layers/objects in the final artwork (check for example rosarias right bottom corner in the original)
etc.

View attachment 1533551 View attachment 1533553 View attachment 1533556 View attachment 1533568
wow there are many editions

StudCo

Nov 5, 2020
Any video guides you can recommend to learn how to edit? would like to make some edits on hu tao and miku ^^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote