Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Veralyn

Oct 26, 2020
My edition of Fubuki
I absolutely love the NSFW version of Fubuki you've made! Thank you ^.^
Just one thing, and I hope this doesn't come across in a bad way. Her torso is a bit too dark. The shades just feel a little out of place... not sure how to explain it xD but instead of shadows, she seems to have gotten dirty with coal dust there instead. I wonder if perhaps that could be improved a little? If so, I'd really appreciate it! Lovely work otherwise, yours is my favorite edit so far.
I'm still sad Sakimichan didn't do further work on her, just like certain other characters who just have one version =/ I guess it's due to time constraints.
Anyway, thanks in advance!

Reactions: Akida21

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Version 2 of Fubuki:
I hate to criticize this because it's absolutely gorgeous, but the color of the skin in her body looks more pale/desaturated than the color in her head and hands. There's also a couple of weird indentations on the side of her right thigh, just above the bend of the knee. Otherwise it's a breathtaking edit.

Veralyn

Oct 26, 2020
I absolutely love it! It's also much better than the first version. Thank you Akida21! ^-^ I hope one day to improve my PS skills so I can also do edits like that for my favorite characters xD
Thanks again <3

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hopefully this alleviates some work on XenoHaze.

These are also for any Hikari/Mythra Xenoblade 2 fans.

There wasn't a bare leg skirt only variant without Homura/Pyra so I had to edit one up.

Stockings and Pantyhose variants in the attachments.

View attachment 1356427
Hey ;) here are five versions of mythra only edits (10 pics in total)

- removed watermarks
- my custom filter (on/off)

mythra_pyra nsfw7 stempel edit  + filter.png mythra_pyra nsfw9 stempel edit + filter.png mythra_pyra nsfw10a stempel edit + skirt & no panty edit  + filter.png mythra_pyra nsfw10b stempel edit + skirt & no panty edit + filter.png mythra_pyra sfw1 stempel edit + filter.png

Last edited:

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys,
which artworks from the latest terms 154 and 155 are your favourites + which should i edit regarding enhancments and watermark removal?

mistkat

Dec 26, 2020
Hi guys,
which artworks from the latest terms 154 and 155 are your favourites + which should i edit regarding enhancments and watermark removal?
My favorite from the latest terms has to be Tharja. I would even use it as a wallpaper if it was landscape instead of portrait. I wish I knew how to drag out the sides of the picture to make it longer so it could fit as my wallpaper XD

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
Hi guys,
First of all, thank you for asking.

It's a really tough question to answer but I would like to choose Lisa&Mona and Tifa&Aerith.

If there is too much request and you are busy, just NSFW images are fine to me.

Your artworks are perfect for the wallpaper.

Thank you:)

Last edited:

Ayashimi

Jul 5, 2019
Hi guys,
of these terms 154 and 155 my favorite its Sonia Pokemon and can remove if have watemarks or add effect wet in these of Homura/Pyra

Reactions: hansiwolf2022

Ayashimi

Jul 5, 2019
i like your edits and thanks from remove the watermark the red eyes looks beautifull from homura/pyra Xenohaze and HanosukeX

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote