tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
oh, i thought that the reencoded were only the ones from the first page, since the tutorials from those terms were in 1080p and with audio
EDIT: i noticed that in the Term 106 the asuna_aliczation set is missing, maybe thats the reason why the weight is different
Hey bro did you find out any other term that was uncompleted or have a different extracting size like this?

Last edited:

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Thank you so much SAAVEDRA for uploading those files, could you please re-upload the "Extra: Tutorial Term 70 "Simple To Complex Shadow Light" (Psd + Video Process), Term 102 and Term 103" please?, and i downloaded the terms 84 and 106, but they weight different from what you said, why could this be?
This Is The Tutorial Term 70: Simple To Complex Shadow Light ^-^

Tomorrow I Will Upload Those Missing Terms Too :D
Simple Complex Shadowlight Guide 1.jpg Simple Complex Shadowlight Guide 2.jpg

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
:

Term 70 Tutorial (Simple to Complex Shadow / Light)

Those who want Tutorials, say 'Thank you' to SAAVEDRA who Shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Alexander Wolf C

Nov 22, 2021
Also '' Term 70+71+76 Voice over tutorial pack (Simple to Complex rendering Guide IComplex Shadow/lighting tutorial I Blending Tutorial too much vr not enough) ''

The only link that works is that of term 70, the others do not. Please Re-Up.

Denue

Aug 30, 2020
Hey bro did you find out any other term that was uncompleted or have a different extracting size like this?
My guy, i finished checking the files, besides those two that i mentioned before only the term 107 had its weight different, it weights 4.35GB (the difference isn't even 500MB) BUT the content is ok, maybe SAAVEDRA misspelled it.
From term 100 the lelouch set is missing, but in EXHentai, Saavedra uploaded it, like the Asuna one i mentioned before, maybe he forgot adding it,and i noticed that some images where lost, i will post them later.

Last edited:

bustyanimefan

May 9, 2020
Hello! Does anyone have access to the complete Term 155? I'm trying to track down the Jacko pinup .psd file. (The pic from the voice over video that term.) I've been looking for hours and can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help would be great!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
To: Well-informed Long-time Members

Topic: A Reminder about nature of The 'Zone

The 'Zone is run by hobbyists due to lack of persons willing to work full-time for most influental and most professionally run site of the scene. And nobody unfortunately get paid for running the site unless you consider a payment a few Reactions every now and then when we to everyone's surprise haven't completely fucked up maintaining our extremely low amount OPs of Threads, uploading to so randomly chosen ad-, malware- and virus-free Files Hosts which doesn't ask people to pay with their organs, underaged relatives and own blood for decent download-speed, bandwidth and storage time, updating of OPs with only a few File Hosts' Links per archive and keeping up Download Links which are never DMCAd and never removed due to limited storage time.
Unfortunately we are simply so incompetent in our hobby that we can't telepathically know what is wrong; Which immortal forever living Download Links have somehow mysteriously died while we have been doing something else: What information is wrong; And where is new content to be added to OPs, so we have no other chance but ask our Members to tell us where our services are needed. If some Links are dead: Report dead Links. If some information is wrong: Tell what is wrong. If you have something new to add to OPs: Feel free to share new content. If you feel like Uploaders haven't done their hobby right: Apply to be an Uploader.

Uploaders

gigas6

Aug 23, 2018
I lost all my collection of pictures and animation of sakimichan i forgot to backup and now all my collection is lost i was hoping if there is someone who have files of only pictures and animation only....so i can download all 1 - 150 again.... most of the files on the web are complete with psd. and tutorial videos which i dont need. if there is a link i can all photos and animation only. Would be much appreciated.

emilia_reich

Oct 7, 2020
I lost all my collection of pictures and animation of sakimichan i forgot to backup and now all my collection is lost i was hoping if there is someone who have files of only pictures and animation only....so i can download all 1 - 150 again.... most of the files on the web are complete with psd. and tutorial videos which i dont need. if there is a link i can all photos and animation only. Would be much appreciated.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes