forcefeud

Jul 13, 2020
can someone upload all full term sets (starting to now) on someplace like google cloud/dropbox etc? pls pls pls!!

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
I registered late so I only have Term 161. Enjoy...
The link will be up for 24 hours. Get it as long as you can. Support the creators if you can.
Excuse me ,but does this term not contain sfw part ? Or is there no such part ?(Any way thanks for sharing)

Sorry I saw it in psd fold

Last edited:

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
Is it me or are these batches kinda weird? Not saying these aren't how they were sent out or anything but Azula Nsfw 1 and 2 as well as Hu Tao nsfw 3 and 11 are exactly the same. Why is Jinx in both terms? The art and pieces are quite good but I'm just curious.

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Is it me or are these batches kinda weird? Not saying these aren't how they were sent out or anything but Azula Nsfw 1 and 2 as well as Hu Tao nsfw 3 and 11 are exactly the same. Why is Jinx in both terms? The art and pieces are quite good but I'm just curious.
Don't worry. Maybe she (Sakimi) just misnamed them. I feel like she've got a lot of stress this month. Jinx was in both terms because the "Bonus" rewards belong to Term 161 and included all Jinx(s), it is for the case some people just buy term 161 only

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes