blackbackslash

Jul 23, 2018
Hi Everyone
I have 153 full sets of Sakmi Chan, 468 GB of RAR, and I'm working to collect the rest of them too.
I'm willing to upload them, and I have a 1Gbps Upload speed.
Anyways I was wondering what do you guys prefer as host?
I was thinking GoFile and Pixeldrain.
I love Mega but it's a huge amount of data and I have to make lots of free accounts to upload these.
I'm open to suggestions.

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Pls use anything except MEGA because it limits how many GB a day an IP could download (as I remember: 2.5GB per 24 hours)

I suggest . It gives you 1TB for free. Just remember to choose a fake name when you create an account because people will see the sharer name. You should create some blank folders to test the sharing function first.
It's different from Google Drive. Once you choose to share a folder you CAN NOT stop sharing it (The only way to deactivate the link is: Move the whole Shared Folder into another different folder). Before sharing you should set up the expired date of the link (7 days / 30 days). Plus: if you use the laptop there is no way to set the sharing password.

Another choice is but Pro perhaps cause I see the price is quite cheap. Just about 2$ for an one-month account.
I don't know why but Pixeldrain files seems to live longer than Terabox files (maybe because Terabox is more sensitive with reports lol)

Or you could upload it as Torrents (but I don't know much about this)
Beware of Gofile and other unlimited-storage ones. Don't forget NOPY's tragedy

Anyway, please list down all of what are missing in your files so people here could help.

Hi Everyone
I have 153 full sets of Sakmi Chan, 468 GB of RAR, and I'm working to collect the rest of them too.
I love Mega but it's a huge amount of data and I have to make lots of free accounts to upload these.
I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited:

forcefeud

Jul 13, 2020
Hi Everyone
I'm open to suggestions.
pls upload all terms asap. but without rar

blackbackslash

Jul 23, 2018
Pls use anything except MEGA because it limits how many GB a day an IP could download (as I remember: 2.5GB per 24 hours)

I suggest . It gives you 1TB for free. Just remember to choose a fake name when you create an account because people will see the sharer name. You should create some blank folders to test the sharing function first.
It's different from Google Drive. Once you choose to share a folder you CAN NOT stop sharing it (The only way to deactivate the link is: Move the whole Shared Folder into another different folder). Before sharing you should set up the expired date of the link (7 days / 30 days). Plus: if you use the laptop there is no way to set the sharing password.

Another choice is but Pro perhaps cause I see the price is quite cheap. Just about 2$ for an one-month account.
I don't know why but Pixeldrain files seems to live longer than Terabox files (maybe because Terabox is more sensitive with reports lol)

Anyway, please list down all of what are missing in your files so people here could help.
Thank you for the info I think I'll try both.

Here is what I have so far, I had to make a list to keep track of it all.

My uploads will be either RAR or ZIP
I'll start tomorrow, will send the links here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tryitagain777

nume

Mar 6, 2019

If the links will die after 30 days for Terabox, I hope someone will download the files and then upload them to a more permanent service and put them on the front page. Otherwise we'll end up with dead links again. Not everyone can download hundreds of GB in 30 days.
That's my 2 cents.

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Not everyone can download hundreds of GB in 30 days.
Well actually they provided a Premium service which have a "High-speed downloads" and any account can try it for free in 7 days. WE COULD TAKE ADVANTAGE ON THAT, just a thought

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
Sadly, she cut off all the vid process after Term 132 (she made less and less of that since she started to create the animations). U should go check the newsletter of each term on her patreon, there is an amazing story there
Ohh sorry that I barely check the original one since I mostly get them from here xD thanks for informing

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes