Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
Who is that? Reminds me Noelle from Genshin Impact with black hair instead white and different eyes color...

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Wonder whats up with her drawings lately. Is she rushing them. Or what. There's something off in each one. Proportions or the face is weird. some other things.

hnjuri

Nov 23, 2019
Wonder whats up with her drawings lately. Is she rushing them. Or what. There's something off in each one. Proportions or the face is weird. some other things.
Lol nope that's what happen when you're not studying completely anatomy (which is takes years to study) and just relying on reference.

Last edited:
Reactions: xEnryux and rogxsr

soon83451

Jul 10, 2021
Dunno why but she always hides that secret part. In Zeri tutorial she didn't even record it.
(at the end she added some sunlights, but just it, and ended the video)
Also in Hilda pool tutorial, at 01:32:34 there was a phone ring so she stopped the record, finished that speckle part off-screen and then continued to record
Ive noticed that too, I usually download her pin up voice over tutorial to see these types of details, especially the face part, but somehow she always skip that, dont know why, I dont think I ever saw a video where she filmed the whole face process even on the videos without voice over.

Reactions: tryitagain777
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes