andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
Ive noticed that too, I usually download her pin up voice over tutorial to see these types of details, especially the face part, but somehow she always skip that, dont know why, I dont think I ever saw a video where she filmed the whole face process even on the videos without voice over.
Could you please tell us where you downloaded them? Recent tutorials are hidden somewhere so its really hard to find them:((( even ayaka tutorial on 148 (maybe) still not available until now..

Reactions: spicecream

xj990

Jun 7, 2019
Is there any way to get just the Art/Animations for the sets 1-140? In OP it looks like you can only download the Full Sets (including PSD and Voice over) and they're crazy big space to download them all if I'm just going to delete the PSD/Voice Over

Reactions: yubinwow

soon83451

Jul 10, 2021
Could you please tell us where you downloaded them? Recent tutorials are hidden somewhere so its really hard to find them:((( even ayaka tutorial on 148 (maybe) still not available until now..
Everything I have is from this forum or online-courses

nyanyan99

Nov 25, 2019
Ive noticed that too, I usually download her pin up voice over tutorial to see these types of details, especially the face part, but somehow she always skip that, dont know why, I dont think I ever saw a video where she filmed the whole face process even on the videos without voice over.
She said in some vids that she gets to repaint these areas a lot so probably doesn't record the 1052736 attempts but yeah, i'd love to see too. For skin i believe she also uses both photo textures and painting over like in fur tutorial hm

Reactions: soon83451

soon83451

Jul 10, 2021
How do we make a request from Sakimi to draw a character? I want to request Eren and Mikasa together for a wallpaper, but ive seen some complain that she doesnt take requests while some says she does.

Nov 12, 2020
Is there any way to get just the Art/Animations for the sets 1-140? In OP it looks like you can only download the Full Sets (including PSD and Voice over) and they're crazy big space to download them all if I'm just going to delete the PSD/Voice Over
There's a mega with all their stuff in separate folders

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes