シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone have the actual download files for Term 168-169? I don't want to use as a secondary source because I don't trust that it has all of the pin-ups or if the pin-ups have the original quality/resolution.

Please don't judge me for being picky.

Also, is limiting me on how many images I can download.

Last edited:

Althrun890

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone have the actual download files for Term 168-169? I don't want to use as a secondary source because I don't trust that it has all of the pin-ups or if the pin-ups have the original quality/resolution.

Please don't judge me for being picky.

Also, is limiting me on how many images I can download.
We might just need to wait unfortunately.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
:

Terms 168 and 169

And also this time you can say 'Thank you' to LEET who shared both.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

soon83451

Jul 10, 2021
I don't see the problem that she skips the face painting process, in the older tutorials they are already complete, and she almost always draws the face the same

for example
She does draw the face, but the finishing touche, lets say like she has 5 steps of drawing the face , she draw 1-3 then skip the rest which I want the most, I always wanted to know how she polish it.
I downloaded many of her video process but she always skip the finishing touches where it add the realistic touche, and I want a recent tutorial bcz she kind of got better, still waiting for a tutorial so I can sub to her on patreon, I really dont know how to explain it in English so I hope you understood what I meant.

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
She does draw the face, but the finishing touche, lets say like she has 5 steps of drawing the face , she draw 1-3 then skip the rest which I want the most, I always wanted to know how she polish it.
I downloaded many of her video process but she always skip the finishing touches where it add the realistic touche, and I want a recent tutorial bcz she kind of got better, still waiting for a tutorial so I can sub to her on patreon, I really dont know how to explain it in English so I hope you understood what I meant.
I understand what you mean, apparently I did not make myself understood, but well I hope you find what you are looking for

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes