tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
its the opposite lol she wants to draw males and obvs they dont sell as good as females since most of horny patreons are males
But she did reach more than 10,000 patrons. Why don't she just keep creating both male and female like then?
Plus she doesn't have to create like 10~20 versions of a single piece, only 3~4 version is really enough, like in 2018 - 2020 that time she even had more patrons than now

2000? Did this really hapen?
Yes since she created less males and yaoi every months her patrons from >10000 decreased to ~8500

Lord Ainz

Nov 1, 2018
But she did reach more than 10,000 patrons. Why don't she just keep creating both male and female like then?
Plus she doesn't have to create like 10~20 versions of a single piece, only 3~4 version is really enough, like in 2018 - 2020 that time she even had more patrons than now

Yes since she created less males and yaoi every months her patrons from >10000 decreased to ~8500
Could also be the current state of the economy in the regions those people are from you know. I can think of two regions in specific who would take the biggest hit that would make people have to prioritize their spending more

• Sad
Reactions: tryitagain777

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Could also be the current state of the economy in the regions those people are from you know. I can think of two regions in specific who would take the biggest hit that would make people have to prioritize their spending more
yeah, we've been living through major historical moment for few years back to back :KEK:
the economy is like bungee jumping right now

spicecream

May 12, 2020
as in continental?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes