Kzor

May 27, 2021
I gotta be honest, I'm disappointed that the guy under the table isn't Cloud. (Please don't attack me for my taste in ships.)

Do you think Sakimi-chan is just going to use a generic guy from now on every time she makes a drawing of Tifa? I hope not.
>Tifa being the Vice-President of the United States
"This is fine"
>Guy eating her out doesn't have spiky blonde hair
"WTF this is not canon"
:ROFLMAO:

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
I feel sad for Tifa's face it amounts to a mannequin :( Sakimi is at a God level of picking color, converting faces from 'anime' to '3D', coloring, shadowing but just that. she doesn't even try to create good poses and realistic emotions on her characters' face, only a stiff, shy and somehow "high" face in all girls' face

savannahsavage

Aug 6, 2020
going back through this, seeing some comments:

why she doesnt show the recording of the faces: because she is recycling faces/tracing/straight up importing human eyes and manipulating them/painting over them and she knows that'll look bad in the recording.
why her anatomy is getting worse: because she doesnt care. she doesnt have to care. shes set for life and people will buy no matter how bad stuff is.

so if you want to replicate what she does, try frankensteining faces. this isn't meant to be shade, this is just what she and some other artists i follow do.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes