upabove

Jul 2, 2020
Sakimichan drawing more with those thinner thighs now. Like that baiken art, she look thick but if you focus into her thighs you will find that it is kinda thin for her body build.
I agree with you, i don't dislike the new style but i don't really like it either, it's kinda meh to me, i do miss some thiccness Baiken would've look so much hotter with a little more thigh and hips like Mirko here. (preferences i guess, i know some would disagree)
mirko01.jpg

sabertooth39

Mar 16, 2021
Big thanks for this huge collection!

Could you recommend me other patreon artist doing drawing/digital painting tutorial? If possible available on f95 too.
Thanks in advance.

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Yes she must get bored with Cloud x Tifa hentai artworks. She draws them again and again for years
I gotta be honest, I'm disappointed that the guy under the table isn't Cloud. (Please don't attack me for my taste in ships.)

Do you think Sakimi-chan is just going to use a generic guy from now on every time she makes a drawing of Tifa? I hope not.

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
I gotta be honest, I'm disappointed that the guy under the table isn't Cloud. (Please don't attack me for my taste in ships.)

Do you think Sakimi-chan is just going to use a generic guy from now on every time she makes a drawing of Tifa? I hope not.
he's an NTR, he's probably the boss

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes