hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
I’m just wondering what if oneday i become an artist like her then I see my arts got leeked here on this site what should i say?:illuminati:
it would be fun to see some data of how much people that enjoy the leak and wouldn't pay for it anyway, people who would pay for it if there is no leak, and people who would pay for it anyway even if it's leaked or not

nume

Mar 6, 2019
I’m just wondering what if oneday i become an artist like her then I see my arts got leeked here on this site what should i say?:illuminati:
Thank us for keeping you relevant in this oversaturated market, and make your art cheaper and stop stealing ips from other people, you know, stop drawing characters from pokemon, anime, etc.
Make your own characters.
lol.

Lackalute

Jun 29, 2021
hello, who has video tutorial bout women anatomy or who can collect all video tutorials at least about line art anatomy and color?

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
Thank us for keeping you relevant in this oversaturated market, and make your art cheaper and stop stealing ips from other people, you know, stop drawing characters from pokemon, anime, etc.
Make your own characters.
lol.
Personally, I'm not a big fan of ocs, I prefer that they draw anime characters, games, etc.

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
She is preventing other artists from copying the way she draw faces by cutting all the face drawing process in her tutorials. What kind of "tutorial" is that? She is f*cking rich why she need to use this stupid selfish teaching bait

Reactions: soon83451

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
She is preventing other artists from copying the way she draw faces by cutting all the face drawing process in her tutorials. What kind of "tutorial" is that? She is f*cking rich why she need to use this stupid selfish teaching bait
did she advertise it as a face painting tutorial?
i've never touch her tutorial so idk

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
did her patron ever asked for it? face should be crucial part of a character if she advertise it as a full tutorial
I don't know bro, but she started doing this longtime ago so I guess there probably are someone complained about this 'attitude' and got ignored eternally

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes