Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Why did my message get deleted? I simply just complained about how she texts on Patreon. Overly use of exlemation point plus adding of vague symbols. Was 2 hours of get the Term, but the guide also it didnt mentioned 1 date of a month. She took 6 days to reply , and was like 1 short message. Then continues take ages to reply and solve issue. i like her art but unfortunate experience over chat. It was unprofessional. I think she need custommer service especially since she is one of the most successfull artist on Patreron. If people can complain about SakimiChan art aswell tutorial, why cant i complain about interaction lol? Maybe some other experienced the same. Reason might be because she is very busy wich is understandable. Just wish she atleast was professional or fast.

This was just 1 message intereaction

" Yeah says pledge on PC to, but what happens? Possible for term or refund? Term didnt mention 1 of month also time diff. Sorry of this silly issue. Wish patreon was simple as before. "

" ah! you are correct! but it seems you joined too late and are getting charged next month. :( "

Its something little but bad usage of symbols and delivery of message can be felt as rude and inconsiderated. Later felt i got hostility. Issue pledge took like 10 days to be even resolved to make matters worse. Wether my pledged went trough or not. I wish Sakimichan the best aswell the one supporting her its just unfortunate and silly situation. Like this not good custommer service if can even call it that lol.
She addressed the situation a bit, saying she get errors alot from her side. Hopefully less inconvinience happens on Patreon. At the end of the day most just want a good and chill experience.

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Why did my message get deleted? I simply just complained about how she texts on Patreon. Overly use of exlemation point plus adding of vague symbols. Was 2 hours of get the Term, but the guide also it didnt mentioned 1 date of a month. She took 6 days to reply , and was like 1 short message. Then continues take ages to reply and solve issue. i like her art but unfortunate experience over chat. It was unprofessional. I think she need custommer service especially since she is one of the most successfull artist on Patreron. If people can complain about SakimiChan art aswell tutorial, why cant i complain about interaction lol? Maybe some other experienced the same. Reason might be because she is very busy wich is understandable. Just wish she atleast was professional or fast.

This was just 1 message intereaction

" Yeah says pledge on PC to, but what happens? Possible for term or refund? Term didnt mention 1 of month also time diff. Sorry of this silly issue. Wish patreon was simple as before. "

" ah! you are correct! but it seems you joined too late and are getting charged next month. :( "

Its something little but bad usage of symbols and delivery of message can be felt as rude and inconsiderated. Later felt i got hostility. Issue pledge took like 10 days to be even resolved to make matters worse. Wether my pledged went trough or not. I wish Sakimichan the best aswell the one supporting her its just unfortunate and silly situation. Like this not good custommer service if can even call it that lol.
She addressed the situation a bit, saying she get errors alot from her side. Hopefully less inconvinience happens on Patreon. At the end of the day most just want a good and chill experience.
Just tell me what term you missed. I think she didn’t understand what u were trying to say

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Just tell me what term you missed. I think she didn’t understand what u were trying to say
It was term 175. Would be cool if you or somone had it. What you mean by she didnt understand, are you criticizing my grammar mate? She understood its just that she was unprofessional bro. Read message. She said " sorry did you joined before the newsletter or after? " before i answered. I then said "Pledged 1 june" then said "Yeah says pledge on PC to, but what happens? Possible for term or refund? Term didnt mention 1 of month also time diff etc". Like its just crazy lately how people disregard of manner and professionalism.

• Angry
Reactions: Poletepol99

Algo29

Dec 17, 2018
is it just me or the boobs on YSHTOLA feel like unfinished (the nude version), like she did it in a hurry

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
is it just me or the boobs on YSHTOLA feel like unfinished (the nude version), like she did it in a hurry
All her works looks like that nowaday. There's a bunch of obvious mistakes on every alts. It's pretty sad.
People are paying anyway and as far I know, it's basically her full time job so I wouldn't give a shit as well.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
OMG, this looks gorgeous.

Sakimi is really a hit or miss for me. Sometimes her Art looks absolutely stunning, other times I find myself on the other side of the spectrum. Always on the edge of pledging but deciding against it.

arm40

Oct 30, 2020
On popular demand I edited the Naruto girls group sauna pic first.

This one is a pain in the ass because the background of the watermarks at the bottom is in multiple variants different.
That means I cant use my 1st watermark edit for all other variants (because of the leg wear alts of Sakura and Hinata).
On top of that removing watermarks from fishnet leggings is also not easy.

Sakimi sure did spend some time to press every ninja girl a custom watermark on :LOL:

I guess i have found every single one..
Here are the variants nsfw2, nsfw4 and nsfw7 with and without my filters etc.

View attachment 1342445 View attachment 1342447 View attachment 1342449
Update: I also did the nsfw4 and nsfw7 variant.
Those pictures which terms ?

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
OMG, this looks gorgeous.

Sakimi is really a hit or miss for me. Sometimes her Art looks absolutely stunning, other times I find myself on the other side of the spectrum. Always on the edge of pledging but deciding against it.
I agree her previous art seemed to had more detail now quality fluctuates a lot.

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
This does not stop her from drawing her again. I mean we have Tifa every 2 terms.
It's true, but the anime is over and everything, I don't know, I prefer that I draw anime characters in broadcast, I have a long list, although I suppose we will continue to have 2b and tifa for eternity, hopefully sakimi doesn't abandon us like other artists

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
It's true, but the anime is over and everything, I don't know, I prefer that I draw anime characters in broadcast, I have a long list, although I suppose we will continue to have 2b and tifa for eternity, hopefully sakimi doesn't abandon us like other artists
i mean fairy tail isn't over its not a new spin off and its pretty good the 100 year quest. Don't forget just because a series end doesn't mean the characters can't be redrawn. But again it depends on the patreon subscribers they I believe get to vote and decide what she draws and will draw.

macmasEK

Jun 28, 2021
1)what artists are you talking about?
2)I think sakimi draw only characters that produce her a profit:(, not those she wants

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes