cadenhuh2

Nov 13, 2021
But does she really notice that long videos are not really a problem to us? Most of her current tutorials are between 1,5GB - 2GB if they reach 3GB - 3,5GB with 10 - 12 hours length it still means nothing, just like her videos process long time ago we download them anyway. She had lots of face-draw tutorials yes, so that is the reason for not making recording more of the process? She changed her style every few months and she wants us to look for the most critical part in last years videos? How about the new comers? And her longtime patrons, too? They could be professional artists so she wants them to base on her old guidance to re-simulate her style now? I don't see any difficulty for her to record the entire process, she just doesn't "feel like" to publish it
If the newcomers want a face tutorial they can buy one on her gumroad just because the tutorials are a couple years old doesn't make them bad and outdated, and if these people are so dependent on one artists tutorials to become professional then they will surely fail. Sakimichan always stresses to use reference when you do not know how to draw something btw, probs the best art advice for drawing anything.

soon83451

Jul 10, 2021
If the newcomers want a face tutorial they can buy one on her gumroad just because the tutorials are a couple years old doesn't make them bad and outdated, and if these people are so dependent on one artists tutorials to become professional then they will surely fail. Sakimichan always stresses to use reference when you do not know how to draw something btw, probs the best art advice for drawing anything.
everyone has a reason to follow an artist, I follow her for her tutorials mostly, I follow other artists too for tutorials, sometimes I only like her paintings for wallpapers but very rarely.

her old tutorials are surely helpful but it doesnt cover mostly what we are looking for nor her new style of painting, thats why some of us were complaining on why specifically she deletes the details +finishing touches+ face process, I downloaded a lot of her tutorials looking for these parts, some times she shows a very tiny bit of it sometimes never, on previous pages we were discussing of that, I dont mind downloading a huge sized file without voice over just to watch her drawing I actually enjoy that but it become boring to only see the early process and not the finishing parts, so I no longer bother to download it, some of us most likely got her old tutorials but it cover her old style of painting, her art now is not completely different from her old arts but you can tell there are differences and upgrades and thats what we wanna see and learn how she does that, it has nothing about counting on her to learn painting its just the method.

Reactions: tryitagain777

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Kson was great but Albedo's face, no. It looks like a random girl's face. Same case with Bunny Esdeath and Comic all Loid pieces. The artist lost her magic
Those Albedo pics are breathtaking; and I hate Overlord :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Last Term featured Cammy doggystyle POV, Tsunade, 2B and Yor Forger, and now the next one will feature Albedo, Arlecchino from Genshin Impact and Kson.

Not sure what Sakimi intends to destroy first. Our wallets or our wirsts.
Lol if anything both will be destroyed with the wallet first followed by the wrists lol

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes