nyanyan99

Nov 25, 2019
everyone has a reason to follow an artist, I follow her for her tutorials mostly, I follow other artists too for tutorials, sometimes I only like her paintings for wallpapers but very rarely.

her old tutorials are surely helpful but it doesnt cover mostly what we are looking for nor her new style of painting, thats why some of us were complaining on why specifically she deletes the details +finishing touches+ face process, I downloaded a lot of her tutorials looking for these parts, some times she shows a very tiny bit of it sometimes never, on previous pages we were discussing of that, I dont mind downloading a huge sized file without voice over just to watch her drawing I actually enjoy that but it become boring to only see the early process and not the finishing parts, so I no longer bother to download it, some of us most likely got her old tutorials but it cover her old style of painting, her art now is not completely different from her old arts but you can tell there are differences and upgrades and thats what we wanna see and learn how she does that, it has nothing about counting on her to learn painting its just the method.
I think there's just some method she doesn't want to show much like extra photobash or 3d model, she uses less and less "painting" as it is these years( and "coping" cosplayers' photos too, so maybe that's why it's all cropped

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes