Creyni89

Aug 16, 2022
OMG!!

I cannot believe I have finally found a decent and safe place to obtain Sakimichan's art. I was gifted a Displate with one of her older Rias images on. (Non official seller on Displate) And since then have been obsessed with her art, unfortunately due to current circumstances I cannot sub directly to her Patreon. I'm also disappointed to learn that even if I pledge now I don't get access to older terms content???

So I have to first give a big thank you to anyone contributes here. So Thank you!!!!

I do however have a query, The layout and set up of the OP of downloading each term separately is tedious to say the least, does anyone have or know of a master archive? Just of the SFW and NSFW images don't have a need for the PS tutorials or files. That way I can download all current art at once?

nyanyan99

Nov 25, 2019
Very-very sorry, but these with any videos mentioned are just text, unclickable, and not in tutorials in mega;; is there any chance to see latest tutorials(except shego video, i saw it), maybe in some google drive?;;

creyni

Aug 14, 2022
Wow!! Thank you for this Yor fast moving into my top 5 Waifu's lol

Btw tho whats the difference between Yor_in_red1 and 2? cant seem to see a difference beyond file size. I might just be bline though.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
The thing that bothers me about the new Yor piece is that it says "お風呂にする?" ("Would you like a bath?") twice on both sides. The one on the left should be changed to "それとも, わ・た・し?" ("Or would you like me?").

For the uninitiated, this is a stereotypical exchange that a Japanese wife would say to her husband that has come home. "Would you like dinner? A bath? Or me?" However, the way Sakimi currently has it written, it would read as "Would you like dinner? A bath? A bath?" which doesn't make much sense.

Someone that has access should tell Sakimi about the mistake and change it.

Last edited:

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
So it's a bad thing for a wife to say those things to her husband? I would considered it playful.
Ah, sorry about the misunderstanding, when I said "stereotypical" I didn't mean it in a bad way. I just wanted to explain where the saying comes from. Like how it would be stereotypical to call a husband "Dear" or something.

It is usually done in a playful way so you're right about that. I was just trying to say that Sakimi put the same thing twice on both sides and what the correction should be.

I'm not criticizing the phrase itself. I think it fits the character/story perfectly.

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
The thing that bothers me about the new Yor piece is that it says "お風呂にする?" ("Would you like a bath?") twice on both sides. The one on the left should be changed to "それとも, わ・た・し?" ("Or would you like me?").

For the uninitiated, this is a stereotypical exchange that a Japanese wife would say to her husband that has come home. "Would you like dinner? A bath? Or me?" However, the way Sakimi currently has it written, it would read as "Would you like dinner? A bath? A bath?" which doesn't make much sense.

Someone that has access should tell Sakimi about the mistake and change it.
it is impossible to know only 2 of the 3 phrases, I thought that she would put the 3 phrases in the nsfw versions, maybe she did not put it because it could rain comments, they always look for something to criticize

By the way Yor wouldn't say that to Loid, sorry she has a bottle of wine there :LOL:

Sir Wolf

King Of Wolves
Uploader
Mar 6, 2020
Ah, sorry about the misunderstanding, when I said "stereotypical" I didn't mean it in a bad way. I just wanted to explain where the saying comes from. Like how it would be stereotypical to call a husband "Dear" or something.

It is usually done in a playful way so you're right about that. I was just trying to say that Sakimi put the same thing twice on both sides and what the correction should be.

I'm not criticizing the phrase itself. I think it fits the character/story perfectly.
Yor is a waifu in this piece, I think she wants to play lol

I don't think it's a stereotype for Japanese women because European, africa, asian women who are wives would say those things. I see no wrong with it :)

Does anyone know when Sakimichan started drawing nudity?
six/Seven plus years

By the way Yor wouldn't say that to Loid, sorry she has a bottle of wine there
playtime happens when the wine comes out lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Akida21
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes