chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
So I checked those PSDs, they seems don't offer interesting stuff, just a few things like remove parts of the body, cannot even get out of those variations, their resolution are even less than JPGs.

Looks like no point to keep those PSDs.

Reactions: Phurom

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
: Term 180

And again address your 'Thank you' to Sir Wolf who Shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Stevangelion

Dec 16, 2020
So I checked those PSDs, they seems don't offer interesting stuff, just a few things like remove parts of the body, cannot even get out of those variations, their resolution are even less than JPGs.

Looks like no point to keep those PSDs.
The PSD's are the one thing she offers that actually pisses me off. They are pointless. They offer no help to learn anything and they offer no real purpose. I think she just doesn't want people to Renders / Vectors/ Transparent background versions of her drawings. That's the only reason I can think of, which is why she is not offering Transparent Background Versions of her art. It's odd.

Gurlbutt

Oct 1, 2021
The PSD's are the one thing she offers that actually pisses me off. They are pointless. They offer no help to learn anything and they offer no real purpose. I think she just doesn't want people to Renders / Vectors/ Transparent background versions of her drawings. That's the only reason I can think of, which is why she is not offering Transparent Background Versions of her art. It's odd.
It's their art, they can do what they want with it.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Any reason for the loss of patrons this year?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nume

darkarth

Jun 3, 2021
The most obvious answer to the question is that people just don't have the money anymore since inflation and politics started eating up money and jobs in the last few years and people have to prioritize.

I don't see the argument of loss of quality that much. Because even if that's the case, her style is still pretty unique and unrivaled.

blackknight1588

Feb 23, 2020
Hi!

There is a way to download terms 006, 007 y 016? 'casuse the links are down. I apologize if this is not the best way to ask.

Thanks.

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
She draws 2 terms a month, an average of 4 more drawings per term (I think not so much now) that would be 4 drawings every 15 days, 2 every week, 1 every 3.5 days, more variations and animations, I don't even want to imagine the workload, maybe she should publish only one term per month

Sir Wolf

King Of Wolves
Uploader
Mar 6, 2020
She draws 2 terms a month, an average of 4 more drawings per term (I think not so much now) that would be 4 drawings every 15 days, 2 every week, 1 every 3.5 days, more variations and animations, I don't even want to imagine the workload, maybe she should publish only one term per month
View attachment 2105313
First time she expressed this much concerns over her work. Guess she's experiencing burnout this hard now
She is fatigued, trying to get her work to perfection for her patrons.

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
She feels pressured because she is losing her steadily build community.
Recently, I am not that much of a fan of her anymore because the quality of her stuff is downgraded.
Her burnout reflects that. A lot of pieces look unpolished.
The best thing, in my opinion, she can do is get in touch with her community and set things straight.
She has to communicate her struggles and set her limits because that would allow her to survive in the long run.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes