monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
When will this set be released. I was under the assumption it was supposed to be the middle of October I guess she's going slow and will release this set at the beginning of November then ?

Reactions: fdgjsdfghdfgdfg

Phurom

May 23, 2022
hello guys, I want to ask if you know, where do sakimichan and zumi get the backgrounds of their illustrations, I see that they use images, but where do they get them from? :unsure:

macmasEK

Jun 28, 2021
hello guys, I want to ask if you know, where do sakimichan and zumi get the backgrounds of their illustrations, I see that they use images, but where do they get them from? :unsure:
Sakimi in Adobe Stock, about zumi don't know but maybe there too

Reactions: Phurom

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
is mega.nz down or something across multiple sites from sakimichan to all other sites all mega.nz sites aren't working for me at all today ?

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Yes none of the mega.nz files are downloading for me. Is it a mega.nz problem or is it just my laptop and browser and i need to clear out the internet history .

May someone else check to see if the mega.nz links work for them .

I just get a site can't be found error ?
This is sakimichain's term 180 rewards from the first post

Does this link open for others' its not opening for me at all ?

thank you

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Yes none of the mega.nz files are downloading for me. Is it a mega.nz problem or is it just my laptop and browser and i need to clear out the internet history .

May someone else check to see if the mega.nz links work for them .

I just get a site can't be found error ?
This is sakimichain's term 180 rewards from the first post

Mega

Does this link open for others' its not opening for me at all ?

thank you
It's not just you, I'm also getting the site can't be found error on all of my browsers and through other mega links.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes