ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
I guess I am not the only one then. I think overall Sakimichan's transitions have been for the worse.
I loved how diverse her drawing were in like 2019-2021ish.

While she started releasing more content that had negative impact of the overall fidelity.
And now we are having Zelda for 2+ months which may be your cup of tea but it gets stale, if you aren't Nintendo blow whistler.
The situation is disappointing considering we know what she is capable off.

Vanille

Feb 20, 2019
Well considering her content takes weeks to leak in here after moving to comics and WIP tweets of her old artwork received more likes compared to the current finished comics. I'd say that her art direction isn't welcoming for most of her fans. Her content used to leak like an hour at most.

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
Well considering her content takes weeks to leak in here after moving to comics and WIP tweets of her old artwork received more likes compared to the current finished comics. I'd say that her art direction isn't welcoming for most of her fans. Her content used to leak like an hour at most.
The natural consequence of bad design. Personally, I love the idea but being the content focus sucks massive dicks
because, you are narrowing down your audience. If you aren't invested into the character/s you might as well skip.

WetCream

Aug 18, 2018
I guess I am not the only one then. I think overall Sakimichan's transitions have been for the worse.
I loved how diverse her drawing were in like 2019-2021ish.

While she started releasing more content that had negative impact of the overall fidelity.
And now we are having Zelda for 2+ months which may be your cup of tea but it gets stale, if you aren't Nintendo blow whistler.
The situation is disappointing considering we know what she is capable off.
Her early 2020 pieces had insane amount of detail. Then the quality of her art noticeably started to downgrade ever since she started doing animations around mid 2020. It's pretty much a downward spiral from then on.

Spinosaurus989

Nov 19, 2022
Sadly, I think I lost interest in her current artwork style..From semi realistic to 2D comic art..Not very impressive as it was..
Yeah, her semi realistic art could be both beautiful and majestic or strange and horrible (yes, I'm looking at you, semi-realistic images with a manga-like head!). Now it's just horrible. And it's literally the same story all the time.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
so her plan now is drawing boring stuff to prevent the leakers and still being a millionaire? :HideThePain:
Why not? It worked for Sabu changing his system. He pretended to make a game for 3 years on top of his usual monthly art sets of Sex Arcade/Bad Ending, got thousands upon thousands per month for the game over 3 years and in the end, he never finished it, like not even 50% done, called it quits on the game and then not only got away with that, but then that was around the time he bumped the detail level in his art right down to borderline sketches, bumped up the Futa content right up and still makes a pretty penny from everything. But it also seems to be a growing trend among all these Patreon Digital Artists to lower their output in the last 12 months or in the case of Sciamano or Logancure, release content whenever they get to it.

Aug 22, 2021
It seems that the character that sakimichan has draws the most is Ahri,about 20 times.But the last one was completed in December 2021.Maybe the next Ahri will have to wait until KDA 3.0.

Aug 22, 2021
It's Tifa
Tifa has the most pictures.But there is two comics for Tifa,and only one for Ahri.One comic has 3~4 pictures,and I just count it as once.Maybe I should modify "the most "to "the most time" in my comments.Ahri is mentioned in 90 posts on patreon,and Tifa is 69,this may mean that Ahri is painted a little more times.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes