DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Term 195-196 has just been posted on r34
Except they're incomplete probably, and also one issue i noticed is that the jpegs are very different and are larger than they should be, rule 34 does some kind of compression or something.

Taldoy

Aug 4, 2017
I really despise Sakimi Chan's way of monetizing on her patreon. The whole term thing is so obnoxious. I signed up specifically for term 193 but because I signed up after it had ended I got access to the next term. Never seen this before on any other patreon page. I don't how the hell I am suppose to get access to previous term stuff. Did she do this to give people FOMO and therefor try and keep people subscribed that way? Atleast on other websites like Fantia you can choose to sign up for earlier months to get those rewards. But with Sakimichan you just won't ever be able to see her previous content unless you were signed up for that month?

I'm so tempted to just pirate all her stuff from now on. I just wanted one of her posts so I subbed for that post only to find out that's not how it works. Now I'm here trying to see if someone uploaded that post and what do you know. It's one of the few terms that's not uploaded.

gef48

Jan 30, 2019
I really despise Sakimi Chan's way of monetizing on her patreon. The whole term thing is so obnoxious. I signed up specifically for term 193 but because I signed up after it had ended I got access to the next term. Never seen this before on any other patreon page. I don't how the hell I am suppose to get access to previous term stuff. Did she do this to give people FOMO and therefor try and keep people subscribed that way? Atleast on other websites like Fantia you can choose to sign up for earlier months to get those rewards. But with Sakimichan you just won't ever be able to see her previous content unless you were signed up for that month?

I'm so tempted to just pirate all her stuff from now on. I just wanted one of her posts so I subbed for that post only to find out that's not how it works. Now I'm here trying to see if someone uploaded that post and what do you know. It's one of the few terms that's not uploaded.

imagens

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes