Dante5414

May 21, 2018
I am on a collecting spree and I only have 2 5TB (out of 7) hard drives left untouched so I ask this... what is the total amount of space needed to collect the art, animations, & PSD's? I don't want to start knowing I don't have enough space needed to store these up.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
I am on a collecting spree and I only have 2 5TB (out of 7) hard drives left untouched so I ask this... what is the total amount of space needed to collect the art, animations, & PSD's? I don't want to start knowing I don't have enough space needed to store these up.
You have probably enough space for a dozen full Sakimichan collections, but word of advice, compress the psds (the images are not worth it)

Reactions: Dante5414

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
so What is going on with this artist? the peach bowser litterly looks like a copy and paste didnt even try to merge or soften. Doesnt even seem like same person from 192 vs 193 but then 194 does lol maybe jsut a lazy term.

Vanille

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone have the 34 pack?
so What is going on with this artist? the peach bowser litterly looks like a copy and paste didnt even try to merge or soften. Doesnt even seem like same person from 192 vs 193 but then 194 does lol maybe jsut a lazy term.
Artist quality changed because they "felt bored" of their previous art style. Now the quality is much more worse and we get some random comics. The fact the previous term has not leaked completely when such thing gets leak a few hours after she sent the rewards, probably means many of her patrons aren't happy with the new art direction.

scuttlebot

Feb 18, 2022
Not sure if it's been explained earlier in this thread, but were someone to sub to their patreon now, they would or would not be able to access just the animations of past er 'Terms' I guess?

Reactions: jakwinnn

jakwinnn

Dec 20, 2021
Not sure if it's been explained earlier in this thread, but were someone to sub to their patreon now, they would or would not be able to access just the animations of past er 'Terms' I guess?
Have same question... no one has access to the peach animations? been waiting for a long time...

scuttlebot

Feb 18, 2022
Thank you folk for uploading those batches! People just gotta be patient, though the hunt for Peach continues! Elusive little sucker. The net is guarding that one well.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes