cherryrin

Sep 22, 2021
it's that she needs money, she's starting to get old anyway, losing her personal passion everyone has to change not just her . She is bored because she does not see herself in it. In terms of success, I think she's still better than other artists out there, so people will still follow her. quite impressive because there is a monologue like having an NSFW conversation. (more colors less extraction) , it's still better to save her time although not as pretty as when she was at her peak but sakimichan's NSFW is still good , the problem is that she likes it more
I'm almost 100% positive that she has more method of income than just her Patreon, tbh that Patreon money is probably just a side hustle for her, she is actually a pretty prolific digital artist even outside of the NSFW world.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Odds on Link getting plowed? I'd doubt Saki would do gay content this soon, but at the same time they've already been drawing buff male pinups and are now doing futa alts. So i'd guess at 25% chance
Saki has already done gay content. I think I've seen it in one of her earlier terms and in preview posts on her twitter a while ago.

Reactions: kingofpokes

jakwinnn

Dec 20, 2021
sooo umm...
does anyone know if we can watch the lovely peach animation(s)?
my best friend is in love with that kind of content and I want to make her happy :giggle: please~

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Jeez the quality of her art just continues to drop lower and lower. What a shame.
i think it's better than her boring old pinups, sure the art was technically better, but there was no substance to them. I'd rather they make more content overall that's slightly less detailed

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes