Salsh_Loli

Apr 14, 2022
I like the direction she's taking. Obviously not perfect, but least her characters has expressions and has more stuff than her usual lifeless dolls staring works.

Reactions: xEnryux

wtfolorofl

Mar 15, 2021
Would someone reupload the latest terms to somewhere else please?
Downloading stuff on Anonfile is like watching myself slowly die, it’s the slowest thing on the planet.

Spinosaurus989

Nov 19, 2022
Any clues why all of the sudden Sakimichan has started making comics? I don't recall her ever doing them before this year. Is this because her art style is easily made with AI and she's trying to differentiate her creations from AI generated content?
I don't know more, but I have the impression that there has since been a drop in quality in terms of color, I find these paintings less beautiful. It's a shame, I think.

Leolikehui

Jun 9, 2022
Man i hope Sakimichan eventually goes back to her previous style at some point. It's nice to see a change and she's enjoying this more, but personally i much prefer her previous style compared to the current one she's doing with comics.
Of course she will, hasn't her Patreon followers decreased?

Jul 12, 2022
The comics sadly look so cheaply made, it makes me think of these clickbait mobile publicities that pop-up for scam games. You can hardly call them a comic too, if it's the same image in 3 panels in a row... maybe more some sort of graphic novel.

Reactions: Stevangelion

mirrorace

Nov 30, 2022
The comics sadly look so cheaply made, it makes me think of these clickbait mobile publicities that pop-up for scam games. You can hardly call them a comic too, if it's the same image in 3 panels in a row... maybe more some sort of graphic novel.
If you really think about at a comic book do have less detail, and compared her work to other comic illustration sakimichan style is still amazing compared to those. I like the comic, since I am a fan of reading anyway. Also if you look at other comic of said same genre this is in. Sakimichan style is still so much better then others. Just my personal opinion.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes