Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Her "new" art style is interesting, but now with all the dialogues, dicks, ntr and futa, i'm starting to lose my interest, i began watching her because of the pinups, and she is starting to slowly abandon this, i'll keep an eye for now, but if this continues i'll sadly have to unwatch.

But from an artistic view i understand the need to change, one of the worst things possible for an artist is losing the love for what he/she does, surely the new arts will atract new people and push others away, but that's life, i think its alright as long as she likes what she is doing.

Well, what i think is not important at all, just wanted to talk about it a little.

Peace.

Last edited:

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Her "new" art style is interesting, but now with all the dialogues, dicks, ntr and futa, i'm starting to lose my interest, i began watching her because of the pinups, and she is starting to slowly abandon this, i'll keep an eye for now, but if this continues i'll sadly have to unwatch.

But from an artistic view i understand the need to change, one of the worst things possible for an artist is losing the love for what he/she does, surely the new arts will atract new people and push others away, but that's live, i think its alright as long as she likes what she is doing.

Well, what i think is not important at all, just wanted to talk about it a little.

Peace.
I believe that is the result of restraining her need on making male art for such a longtime. She tries to add dicks into boobs pics to fulfill that need, she was too afraid to draw male solo since her horny patrons will leave her

steve090

May 23, 2023
Of course she will, hasn't her Patreon followers decreased?
it's that she needs money, she's starting to get old anyway, losing her personal passion everyone has to change not just her . She is bored because she does not see herself in it. In terms of success, I think she's still better than other artists out there, so people will still follow her. quite impressive because there is a monologue like having an NSFW conversation. (more colors less extraction) , it's still better to save her time although not as pretty as when she was at her peak but sakimichan's NSFW is still good , the problem is that she likes it more

Reactions: spicecream

Juri my Waifu

Jan 21, 2018

But from an artistic view i understand the need to change, one of the worst things possible for an artist is losing the love for what he/she does, surely the new arts will atract new people and push others away, but that's live, i think its alright as long as she likes what she is doing.

Peace.
Man, look at that...
o_O

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
I believe that is the result of restraining her need on making male art for such a longtime. She tries to add dicks into boobs pics to fulfill that need, she was too afraid to draw male solo since her horny patrons will leave her
Yeah, like I don't want to see dicks ,especially futa (normal sex is barely acceptable....just personal opinion

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes