Serpentus

Feb 10, 2019
I just noticed going back through all her Spider Gwen images that she never draws the shaved part of her hair. She must really not like it. :LOL:
The post/pre brain operation mental patient look? Who would like that look other than post/pre brain operation mental patients? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Kzor

xenmix

Feb 25, 2022
I didnt read any rules of the forum so correct me if Im wrong. Why dont we use high resilience servers like bunkr or cyberdrop? MEGA links fall quick, Gofile self destruck if nobody downloads them, Nopy and anonfiles are down and the only one that last long than 2 weeks is pixeldrain but it has a limit of 10 gb per day and if you want to download all post from an artist with a lot of content like Sakimi it takes you weeks. Im not complaining, Im VERY thankfull for all the posts and content shared it just I dont understand why use this particular set of servers

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Term 193-194 Does it still exist?
nobody shared a full thing, there is a tier 2 version I believe on ehentai, someone reposted it here a while ago, you can scroll back for it. But we won't add those to OP, bcs idk how original pics are
Im VERY thankfull for all the posts and content shared it just I dont understand why use this particular set of servers
I'm currently in progress of cleaning up this thread for a bit, so you all don't have to download hundreds of GBs

As for the hosts, uploaders don't choose them, we have a list of allowed hosts by staff, and I just pick those that live the longest

Mega don't fall quick at all, actually the most surviving one, links could be up for years
Pixeldrain, yes, 10gb is annoying, but 60 days soft deletion is very solid, one click is enough to reset the timer
Workupload is holding for long as well + for some ppl it's max speed, not for me tho, 1-2mbs usually

and mixdrop + uploadhaven a backups for those 3, sometimes I use mediafire, but it's good only for US

If you have any suggestions for better hosts, you can visit here, Sam will gladly look into them, after the other hundred website maintenance things :)

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added Terms 193-194 Tier 3.5

And also, I fully reuploaded Terms 100-192, merging all pics and videos, but removing PSDs are tutorials,
bcs we can't have those in OP anymore, and so you all don't have to download 2-7gb per term for 20 pics
literally saving around 400gb, Terms 1-99 in progress

1.gif ada_panel1 sfw2.jpg
Thanks tefollin for sharing!

P.s New banner is temp/test, still deciding, feel free to suggest the vid or 5-7 best pics (all vertical), but better in DMs, bcs it will be a spam here

d.luffy1001

Jul 19, 2022
New here, does anyone know from what term the transition into comics was? And is there like a list anywhere of what characters are in each term?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
New here, does anyone know from what term the transition into comics was? And is there like a list anywhere of what characters are in each term?
Comics starts at term 193 with Tier 3.5, I specifically separated 193-... and not 190-200
idk about character list, but you can see filenames on Pixeldrain before you download, if you don't wanna download all of them

Reactions: d.luffy1001

MeiGuoRen

Sep 8, 2023
OP Updated

Added Terms 193-194 Tier 3.5

And also, I fully reuploaded Terms 100-192, merging all pics and videos, but removing PSDs are tutorials,
bcs we can't have those in OP anymore, and so you all don't have to download 2-7gb per term for 20 pics
literally saving around 400gb, Terms 1-99 in progress

View attachment 2929045 View attachment 2929044
Thanks tefollin for sharing!

P.s New banner is temp/test, still deciding, feel free to suggest the vid or 5-7 best pics (all vertical), but better in DMs, bcs it will be a spam here
谢谢你 英雄

• Angry
Reactions: tryitagain777

MeiGuoRen

Sep 8, 2023
LordLegolas,帖子:11720260,会员:4023724 said:
操作更新

添加了条款 193-194 第 3.5 层

而且,我完全重新上传了第 100-192 条,合并了所有图片和视频,但删除 PSD 是教程,
bcs 我们不能再在 OP 中添加这些内容了,所以你们不必每学期下载 2-7GB 的 20 张图片
实际上节省了大约 400GB,第 1-99 条正在进行中

View attachment 2929045 View attachment 2929044
感谢 tefollin 的分享!

Ps 新横幅是临时/测试,仍在决定,请随意建议视频或 5-7 最佳图片(全部垂直),但最好在 DM 中,因为这将是垃圾邮件
[/引用]
你将Term 100-192进行整合了吗,可以提供一下下载链接吗,如果有psd的整合那就会更好。

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
If translator didn't fuck this up...

MeiGuoRen

Yes, everything is on the 1st page, now it's Terms 80-202, Art and Animations only (click first "Spoiler" box)
I'll keep remained full terms, psds and tutorials till all links dies, but we can't reupload them anymore
Watch rules regarding supporting materials, if you have any questions or something is unclear, feel free to ask N7 :)

P.s try English next time, this is English only forum ;)

Reactions: f9account
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes